4

“All right, it has been a week of you keeping him in your hut, you need to at least let me check on his leg.” Jin growls, grabbing the alpha by his arm before he can run off to hunt. “Take him to your hut, then. Also, give basic information on the mating process, he didn’t understand why he was humping my leg and trying to bite my neck last night.” Namjoon says, almost popping a boner at the memory. “He was obviously raised to just have instincts and being surrounded by your scent is probably making his heat come faster. Do you two at least have a relationship yet?” Jin says and sighs in relief at the nod, “Kissing and cuddling. I almost marked him yesterday because I woke up to him slicking in his sleep, on my chest.” Namjoon mutters.
“I can smell him on you, so I will go get him and when you come back, I think you should take him out and teach him how to gather.” Jin says, walking into the alphas hut. “Damn, how the hell am I in love with someone I met a week ago?
“Jungkookie?” Jin calls, sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing one of the black ears that was poking out from under the furs. “Mommy?” Jungkook says, poking his head out and staring at Jin. ‘I never told him my name, all he knows is that I smell like his mom’, “No, my name is Seokjin, you can call me Jinnie.” The elder says as the younger sits up, having no care when the furs slide off and show off his very visible, naked body. “Jinnie.” Jungkook confirms and Jin nods, “Yup, now let’s go to my hut so I can check your leg.”

“Ow!” Jungkook exclaims when Jin pulls a splinter out of the side of his thigh, “I’m sorry, but this is what happens when you don’t wear a cover. Will this convince you?” Jin says and sighs when the bunny shakes his head, limping behind the elder as they make their way outside because Jin was ready for something to eat. “Jinnie, hungry.” Jungkook says and Jin nods, letting the younger hold his hand as they make their way to center camp where Yoongi usually resided to cook meat for storage. “Seokjin, Jungkook.” The beta acknowledges as he skins a deer. You would think that Jungkook would be terrified by the sight of a bloody, dead prey, but all the wolves that were in center camp were shocked when the bunny sniffed it curiously, scrunched up his face, and plopped on the ground to start eating blades of grass and the occasional dandelion.
“Wow, okay, I thought he would pee himself.” Yoongi says, bringing a question to his mate, “Alpha hasn’t let Jungkook leave their hut, so where has he been using the bathroom?” Jin asks. “No clue, he probably only urinates at the moment because his body is so desperate for food and has to learn how to digest again, but Alpha probably just dug a hole for his ome-”
“Don’t call him that, he doesn’t like it because it was what his fluffle used to address him when they weren’t calling him inappropriate words. He likes hearing his name.” Jin states, glancing at the bunny that was now staring at the woods with a big smile as his cottontail violently rattled, his ears standing straight up as opposed to their usual half perked, top folding over. “What is he staring at?” Yoongi asks, trying to follow the rabbits gaze or smell the air, but he couldn’t figure it out. “He fully imprinted on the Alpha and his heat is coming up, so he can sense alphas presence before we can smell him.” Jin explains, chuckling when the small omega starts hopping in circles in excitement because Namjoon became visible. “Alpha!” Jungkook exclaims, hopping forward and jumping onto Namjoon and giggling when the alphas hands grab his hips. “Why would you guys bring him out here? You’re going to traumatise him!” Namjoon scolds and Jin raises an eyebrow, ‘He is damn lucky I don’t want Jungkook to be mad I hit his alpha’.
“He didn’t seem to care when Yoongi was skinning a deer. Watch.” Jin says as Yoongi grabs a plucked Hawk from the kill pile, “Jungkook, do you want to try?” The beta asks, ripping off the wing and offering it to Jungkook as the omega continues to koala Namjoon. The bunnies eyes widen at the blood, but with no expression, he sniffs the wing, scrunching his face and shaking his head before nuzzling Namjoons neck.
“He must understand that different species eat different food, he just doesn’t seem fazed.” Jin says, taking the wing from his mate. “I am going to go eat, alpha, your mate needs a bath because someone's heat is due any day, just like your rutt.” The pregnant omega says, slowly walking back to his hut, leaving Namjoon to carry Jungkook to the woods to get a bath.