12

“Seven pups in three hours. I don’t know how you did it, but wow.” Seokjin says, placing Nayeon down so she can also nurse while staring in awe at her brother and sisters, as they knead and nurse on their mother. “The hut is going to be chaos when they get older. Six alpha females and one male omega, plus Nayeon as the only beta.” Namjoon states and Seokjin nearly drops to the ground while Yoongi laughs, “Dude, you’re screwed! All of the girls’ rutts will hit at the same time as the boys heat!” The beta states from the doorway and Jungkook frowns, “They have names.” the mother mutters, petting the fourth oldests head as she falls asleep. “From oldest to youngest, it is Yuri, Rose, Jenny, Jamie, Nala, Mira, and Yugyeom.” Namjoon says and Jin takes a few steps away from the nest, noticing Jungkook starting to get anxious and twitchy from the amount of people around his new pups. “Someone's coming.” The young omega says, his ears going straight up before growling sounds from outside, causing Namjoon and Yoongi to tense and make their way outside while Jin stays with Jungkook.
When the alpha and beta get outside, their eyes turn red as the need to protect their omegas grows from the sight of three alphas standing threateningly. “Namjoon, they’re unmated so the smell of Jungkook's birthing pheromones is affecting them.” Yoongi states, not wanting to kill them for their instincts taking over. “Leave.” Namjoon growls in his alpha voice, but the three mateless males growl louder and get closer.
“We challenge you for your mate.” One states and Yoongi groans, “Seokjin, stay inside.” The beta states until he hears a groan from his mate, “Hurry up your little scurry, my water just broke.” The pregnant omega calls back and Yoongi’s face contorts in a mixture of terror and excitement. “Well, this day will be a story for the pups.”

“Jinnie, you can come in my nest.” Jungkook says as the elder waddles around, trying to breath through his contractions without the comfort of his alpha. “Me being in your nest would  stress your pups out because I’m not your alpha, but I might use your and Namjoons bed.” Jin states, taking a deep breath and squatting against the wall. Jungkook sighs and lays back down, staring at the door as he listens to the growls and snarls until they suddenly stop. “Alpha?” Jungkook calls and waits expectantly as there are a few rustles before a bloody Namjoon and Yoongi walk in, scaring the shit out of their mates, “It isn’t our blood!” Yoongi exclaims, seeing Seokjin's angry expression. “Then go wash off.”
“Yes sir!” Both reply, running away to the river. “Wouldn’t you want your alpha to clean up after helping you with your pups?” Jungkook asks and Seokjin shakes his head, “No, because then my pups would memorise the wrong smell as their father.” Jungkook nods his head in understandment before the birthing of his pups catches up to him and he falls asleep while Seokjin waddles his way to his own nest.