13- Final

“You had three omegas?” Jungkook gasps, staring at Jimin's litter while they nurse and the alphas speak outside the cave. “Yeah, their first heats are going to suck, but I figure yours and Seokjin’s pups will be their mates, Nayeon already has an interest in Taemin.” Jimin giggles, helping the eldest pup lay the youngest omegas head in her lap. “Jinnie had two betas, one alpha, and one omega.” Jungkook states, wincing as his two week old pups latch and start nursing on his very sore teats.
“Are you okay?” Jimin asks and the younger nods with a sigh, “Alphas human friend is getting something to help with it, but my teats are really chapped from nursing so much. I think I have two hours out of the day that they aren’t feeding. Luckily, Nayeon now likes to eat like her daddy and only wants milk before she goes to sleep.”
“Well, I guess it will be a while before we see each other again.” Jimin says with a frown and when Jungkook just stares at him with a confused expression, the elder omega explains, “You will go into heat any day now and by the time yours is done, mine will have started. Then we will both be busy with our current pups and any pregnancy symptoms while dealing with the frost season.”
“Then we will see each other in the spring with more pups.” And with that, Jungkook and his alphas leave with their pups, ready for more additions to their large family.

This is more of a short story compared to others I have done, but I hope you enjoyed it and no, I do not have a sequel planned, if you do, comment or DM me, maybe post on my message board and others can contribute.