Talk to me!

Beast was looking out at the destroyed city, all the broken rumble and ash, where once a flourishing civilization lived. "Hey!" she sat down next to him, he grunted. "What's wrong!" she playfully nudged him. "Everything!" he rested his head on his fists and sighed. "What do you mean?" she scooted closer. "My life has been turned up side down, it turns out I can't even protect you, my friends think I'm just a big jerk and I can't even lov..." he sighed and just watched the city. "What?" he shook his head. "I'll get it out of you!" He huffed, "Yeah how?" she shrugged. "I have my ways!" he laughed. "I can feel it again!" she laughed. He turned to her, "Feel what?" hoping he knew the answer. "What your feeling!" that wasn't what he wanted to hear. "Your disappointed why?" he went a little pink. "Hungry!" he lied. She gave him weird look, "What?" he asked. She smiled, "That weird one's back, I can't tell what it is!" he blushed harder and covered his face. Er, Humans and they G-d damn blushing! He thought. "What is that emotion?" she asked. He shook his head, "Common, I wanna know!" he shook again. "I won't tell you, the only way you'll find out is to feel that emotion too!" He knew that was wrong, but it was worth a try! "Well how do I feel it then?" He smiled a devilish smile. "Just look into my eyes!" she did so without even thinking. He smile as she looked into them, "Do you feel it yet?" she shook her head. "Come closer!" he whispered. Duela shrugged and leaned closer. "Hm... how will I know if I'm feeling the right thing?" she whispered. "You'll just know." 

Garfield looked over at them, and giggled. He nudged Raven and pointed over to them, she smiled. 

Duela kept looking into his eyes, she smiled. "I think... I feel it...n...now!" He smiled and pushed her hair off her cheek. He closed his eyes and leaned in, Duela still didn't understand what he was doing until it happened. He pecked her lips, her eyes were wide and they stayed open as he kissed her. Garfield laughed when he saw her shocked face, "Dude fail!" he snickered. Beast ignored him and kept kissing her. He rubbed her cheek with his finger, and put one hand on her waist. She was still shock, but she slowly accepted it. She closed her eyes and kissed back. 

After some time, they finally stopped at the sound of foot steps approaching. Beast pulled back and smiled. Duela's eye's flicker open, "What...what was that?" she asked slightly dazed. "Your first kiss!" she turned around and saw Raven, Garfield and Papeeno walking up to them. Garfield smiled and high-fived Beast. "Nice dude!" Beast got up, he held his hand out to Duela which she took quickly. "Sorry I kinda tricked you into it!" she smiled, "No it's fine... I guess..." Raven touched her shoulder. Beast and Garfield walked ahead talking, "How did he get over that so quickly?!" she exclaimed. Raven giggled, "It wasn't his first!" Duela smiled and bit her lip, "Or his last if he's lucky!" she shook her head, DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT?!

Yes you did!

Raven?

Yep!

Cool you can read minds! 

And communicate with them!

Why did Beast do that!?

Because he really likes you!

He does?

Why do you think he just tricked you into kissing him?

EEK! HE DOES LIKE ME!

I'm guessing you like him too?

Who wouldn't! They had this whole conversation while walking down the mountain, they passed the spot where the hell hounds attacked and the pile of bones. Duela yawned, "You tied?" Raven smiled, she nodded. Duela looked up at Beast and day dreamed. They kept walking, "So what did Arella say?" she asked finally. Raven looked at her, "She said that we should be careful and punch my dad in the face!" Duela threw her a sarcastic look. "Well she didn't say that exactly, but I knew what she meant!" Duela giggled.