Battle of the brains!

Duela's face lit up at the sound of his voice, Beast fell to his knees and whimpered like metal. Duela went to grab him, but Raven held her back. "We can't interfere!" Trigon teased up, "This... is impossible... I have control... over your powers... your strength..." Satan yelled, Beast snarled digging his crawls into the floor. "My strength... isn't... a power..." he looked up at Duela and smiled, "It's an instinct..." she smiled back. Trigon screamed, "How is... that even... possible... I am Trigon! Conqueror... of demotions... ruler of the 50th dead world...!" everyone in the room back away, "The thing is Trigon... you may have power... you may have strength... but you are alone! The really power in this world isn't your cr*ppy little magic show... arrrr... it's... love!" Beast growled. "And the only love you've ever known... is out to kill you... and you still love her!..." Beast hardened as Trigon attack his mind with the cries of lost souls. "YOU KNOW NOTHING!" Trigon yelled. Beast smiled, "Really?! HOW COME WHEN EVER WE MENTION ARELLA OR THE PURE SOUL YOU DAY DREAM ABOUT HER!" He laughed. Beast's face dropped, "You shouldn't have said that! Your not the only one who can use rage as an advantage!" Beast suddenly howled an ear piecing howl. The other's covered their ears, Beast stood up and limped over to Duela. She backed away, "Beast?" He smiled and grabbed her waist. She smiled, "Wrong again!" he dug his claws into her back and stomach and slashed across her gut, her face dropped. "NO!" Beast screamed, he pulled his hand away and fell back onto the floor. Duela collapsed next to him, Star fire screamed and grabbed Duela. 

Beast covered his head screaming, "You see Beast, this is what love get's you! Heart break! This girl will be the death of you... and I think she already is!" Trigon laughed, Beast turned around and saw her, her belly was cut open, Raven was trying to heal her. "B-b-beast..." she chocked out. He span around, she smiled slightly. "I- I adore... you..." her eye lids grew heavy and her breath weakened. Tears poured down his cheeks, "Duela?!" Trigon laughed hysterically. Join the real world Beast, that girl will die if she stays with you! We're a like, me and you! I hurt everyone I care about! Ring any bells? That's why I learned how to loose my faith in people, and not care for any one but myself! Join me Beast! We shall rule! Forget the child! You could take my rule! And you'll be able to see her eventually, she's on my waiting list! Garfield looked over at Beast just standing there starring, "Beast?" he looked up at Garfield with tear's streaming down his face. What do you say my boy? Join me? Or Kill her and yourself! Beast clenched his fist, "Death... would be a gift..." he ran out of the room past Cyborg waiting out side the door. "Good your ok... what's going on in there?" Beast ignored him and ran straight for the window. "DUDE THERE'S GLASS THE..." Beast jumped and smashed the window!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU HAVE THE CHOICE TO LIVE FOREVER AND SAVE HER AND YOU CHOOSE THIS! Beast looked up at the sky, "If I go your coming with me!"

_________________________________________________________________

Suspense! BTW: the song down there! SUM'S BEAST UP PERFECTLY! And it's also my favourite song so check it out! I love maroon 5!