Street wise

Cyborg came screaming into the common room. "HE KILLED HIM! HE FINALLY LOST IT AND KILLED HIM!" He screamed. Robin tried to calm him, "Cyborg calm down! Who killed who!?" Cyborg's human eye teared up, "Beast killed Grass stain!" Ravens eyes were wide. "WHAT!" she screamed. Garfield, Duela and Beast all came in. "GAR!" Raven yelled he ran to her side. "What's wrong! what happened?!" she smiled and hugged him, she gave him a million kisses around his now red face then smashed her lips against his. "Get a room!" laughed Aqua lad. But they kept kissing, Raven pulled back. "Not that I didn't enjoy that, but why?" she gave Cyborg the evil eye. "Sparky that wasn't funny!" Bee put her hands on her hips. "Cy what did you do?" asked Beast boy still in Ravens arms. "But you... and him... and he... you hung... what!" Beast smirked, "We pranked you tin man!" he walked up to Garfield and high fived him. "We didn't think you'd tell Rae though, sorry mama!" she shook her head. "As long as I have you I'm fine!" he kissed her cheek.

"Hey Duela and Beast have a ship name thanks to Cy, Beaela!" he laughed. (AN: just wanna say didn't make that the internet did!) "Join the club!" Robin huffed. Duela giggled slightly, "So are we dating now or something?" Beast blushed, "Er... if you want to... I'd be cool with it!" she nodded excitedly and hugged him. Beast boy gave him a thumbs up, he gave one back and she let go. "We were going to go out and see if anyone spots us, wanna come?" asked Gar. Raven hugged him tighter, "I'm staying with you! Cyborg scared me!" he rolled his eyes. "Any one else?" Star stepped up, "Can me and boyfriend Robin come?" she asked, Robin blushed slightly at her, saying boyfriend. Garfield nodded. "We could take the kids for a walk in the park and see who notices!" Raven suggested. "But you can't walk!" Gar pointed out. She let go of him, she had an idea, "Tuskioh, Papeeno can you help me heal my stomach?" they nodded and all three combined their powers to heal it. It created a dark purple glow around her belly, once they were finished the scar was gone! Raven tried to stand, she was a bit wobbly, so Gar helped her. "I'm fine now, see!" she started to walk, but winced slightly. "Fine, but if you get tired..." he scooped her up in his arms, she wrapped her arms round his neck. "I'll help you!" she kissed his cheek.

They walked down the park, Raven used the buggy to help her walk. They'd bought two buggies, both with three seats, the extra one they put their bags in. "You feeling ok Rae?" Gar asked pushing the buggy beside her. "Yeah still a little sore but fine!" Star had offered to help a few times but Raven insisted she'd do it. Star and Robin were walking along holding hands, while Beast and Duela were no where in sight. "Where are friends Duela and Beast?" asked Star, Robin looked around, "I don't know!" they walked under a big oak tree and heard rustling. Robin covered Star and pulled his staff out. Duela stuck her head out, hanging off a brunch like a bat. Her red pony tail dangled off her head, she smile and waved at them, Robin relaxed. "Duela what are you doing?" Beast stuck his head down to, with his legs wrapped around the brunch upside down like her. "Oh hey boy wonder, Star fire!" Star waved at him with a smile. "Friends why do you explore the inner workings of the leafs?" She asked with a giggle. "Cause it's awesome up here!" Duela stuck her head back in, "And no one can see you!" she said through the leafs. Beast smirked and flung himself around. "Boy wonder can you see us?" he asked. "No why?" He heard more rustling, "Perfect!" Beast said finally. "Beast what are you...mmm!" Star fire giggled. Garfield and Raven turned around and saw them laughing.

Beast boy run over with his phone and stuck it in the leafs, he took some photos with out looking then took his phone back. He'd gotten brilliant pics and ran back to show Rae. She giggled, "Well they look happy!" she smirked. Gar went on Beasts account and posted the pictures. "He's going to kill me for this but still!" he laughed.