Breathless!

Beast's POV

All I want to do now is die... the last thing I remembered was Robin coming over to me and hitting me with his staff. I know I'm not dead, or else the voices would have stopped. KILL KILL KILL KILL! I hurt Logan... my own brother... I hurt Duela and Raven... I even hurt Tin Man! All I do is hurt the people I care about... 

It's pitch black, I can hear things, horrible things. "Getting rid of him..." I hear a voice say, as soon as I heard that I felt the world around me grew colder, then I realized I couldn't breath! I'm completely paralyzed. I just about manage to open my eye's... Duela... I can see her face but it's burly! I can't move my head but I dart my eyes, a fish zooms past my head... am I under water?! The lack of air finally get's to me, the water is filling up in my lungs. I don't want to hold on any longer... I don't want to live... Her pale face starred at me in the water, I could see her straining like she's trying to move. Then I noticed a hand on her shoulder, TIN MAN! He did this to me! He sent me into a freezing cold death.... and to that... I say thank you. 

The last thing I see is her face, but it's not as blurry now, and it looks closer...

No one's POV

Duela screamed and tried to dive into the water after him, but Cyborg grabbed her arms, "LET GO!" He pulled her back as she tired to reach him. Tear's streamed down his face as she watched him sink to the bottom, laying on the ocean floor. "He's a monster Duela! He hurt people!" Duela turned and kicked him, but it didn't hurt. "Well! So do you! You hurt people all the time then put them in prison!" Cyborg pulled her back even more. "That's different! We hurt criminals, he's hurting his friends!" Duela turned to him with tears in his eyes, "If hurting criminals is acceptable! Then he has the right to hurt me!" Duela jumped up and wrapped her legs around Cyborg's head. She sat on his shoulders like a little kid and started to punch him. "OW! GET OFF!" Duela just laughed, "I guess now that I hurt you you have to kill me too! IS THAT HOW IT FREAKING WORKS!" She punched him in the nose and jumped off his back. Cyborg grabbed his nose and Duela ran off to the ledge. She dove in and swam down to Beast, as his eye's slowly closed!