I WILL PROVE IT

Yeah so may be as Trav mentioned i am helplessly in love with Roshni.I will just prove it to her how much she means to me and then that she can trust me with her feeling that I am worth her.

But the main question still lies how........Trav said donot change so that means that i need not be all mushy and cuddly just for her to like me.I donot need to be her type of man so thay she falls in love with me and after it is done I will be back to normal and it will irritate her and we will breakup OMYGOSH.... now I knw what happens with Trav and why he said expwrience is the best teacher.

Poor guy....I need to help him too he deserves it for being alwayz there for me its the least i can do.

TO-DO LIST

1. Be yourself with Roshni and woo her your way.

2. Find an awesome girl for Trav so that ge can finally get his chance at love.

So as it happens the usual lectures and in lunch we sat at our usual table and casually talked about the topics taught and the exams coming.

"Yeah so Ryder told me he will explain the mechanism of secretion of HCl so we are meeting up in lib in our free hour"Roshni said to Suzan

Who the hell is this Ryder.I just need to knw and no it is not jealousy.I am not that type of person never was never will be.

I.AM.NOT.JEALOUS.

"Who is Ryder...Rosh??"

"Ohh...Urmm he is the guy sitting next to me Ryder West pretty good at physio u knw almoat getting great mrks always and i just suck at this so thought that i need to take some help u know with all this pressure from mom and stuff..."

"Ohh yea u must totally ..... infact even I will join u"

"Ohh...sure"

NOTE TO SELF:-

Roshni may not love me but she definately likes me. A lot. Bcz she took the pains to explain me why she was meeting up with this Ryder guy and when i sounded pleased with her idea her face dropped just a bit and it regained its complexion and composure when i said i will join.So yeah she is attracted . Good. Better. Best will surely come get ready babe.

Next few days passed with just the normal chatting on whatsapp,during lunch and walking to classes together but the thing which mattered was it was only me.

Time for proposal. I have to make sure she knows how I feel bcz she may take as much time she wants but she needs to onow that I am there when she meeds me and will be there always only for her as hers happily and gladly.

Cliché. I knw. But thats love pplz.