BFF BEFORE GF

Just like any other day me and Trav were walking towards the mess when I saw that he was eyeing this girl from our class.I didnt know her name actually i seem to know hust one name ROSHNI.....huh focus ... Trav...Girl...yeah so i thought about seeing to it if this particular girl was worth my precious bff.

"Who is she?"

"who??"

"The one you are eyeing and whatever you are thinking about having with her...what is her name?"

"Ohhh...pretty observant and I thought u forgot me now that u got Roshni"

"As much as i would love to talk on that topic u dont change the topic....name now"

"Trish"

.

.

"What thats all....u just wanted the name?..fine ok."

A few hours later

"Do u know this chick Trish in our class Brandon?"

Yeah Brandon was our class z know-it-all guy

"You mean gilden hair brown streaks ice blue eyes perfect lips and amazing body..? Yeah what abt her"

This guy is a jerk

"Thanx for the eloberate discription bt... yeh so how much of a slut is she?"

"Dude are u kidding me.....she is as cold as the other girl u hang out with ..... Roshni ok she wont be an easy game "

Perfect

"Ohh...thnx anywaz . "

And i went through her facebook and twitter profile ahe seems to be a simole girls with an innocent face not quite like my Roshni...bt yeah worth Trav.

So this was it .... Trav finally got his soul mate i guess.

"Look Trav i just researched abt u r girl Trish....she is perfect for you try not to lose her

and instead of staring please make a move...i knw u are more experienced that me but please i get a feeling she is the one get on it bro."

"Ohh .... umm.. Brian thanks a lot man....I mean i thought u just asked for formality i cnt belive that

while you are yourself so love struck u tried to look into my matters and research and whatever .. 

and yea i also like her kindof differently so yea i guess she is the one.

And Brian u too donot loose Roshni and make a move.

U dont have to stick to the friendzone u knw that will be harmful for you."

"Umm..yea m planning on proposimg her like really specially so ...hope it goes well"

"Ohh already...umm ohk play it your way and donot mess up. If u need hands i arrangement m just a col away."

"Yeah yeah...i wont and thnx now need to do some serious brainstorming....bye"

"Bye surpize her"

Yeah definately should be surprizing and kind of mysterious and incredibly romantic afterall she is a hell of fan of romantic novels and clichè stuff.