Ch 15: Saving Eri - Part 2

Tamaki's P.O.V.

Flashback...

It was spring. I had transferred to a school on the day of the new school year's opening ceremony, my first day as a third-grader.

"My name is...A-Ama...And, I, uh, I like h-he..."

Once the ceremony was over and we moved to our classrooms, I froze up in front of the students who were now forming groups. A transfer student like me lacked the courage to simply insert myself anywhere.

And I had never really been able to make friends up to that point, either. I just thought myself to be that colourless and boring a person.

"Hey, Amajiki!!! About before..."

And then, you came...

"Were you tryin' to say you like heroes?! All right, who's your favourite?!"

You came, and called out to me.

~~~~~

3rd P.O.V. 

The remaining police force on the upper level charged on, while a man merged with the concrete thought to himself. 'There are more of them than we'd anticipated...I suppose I'll deal with these people here first...'

Meanwhile, With the agents, Tamaki stood valiantly, facing the three members of the Precepts with determination. Kirishima called out to his senpai. "What are you saying?! Let's cooperate!"

"Yeah, you heard him, cooperate. We'll kill the lot of you!" The plague mask man taunted.

"That's Setsuno!! Any guns we pull on him will be useless! We're counting on you, agents!" The H.O.(head officer) informed.

"What, you found out my Quirk? Ah, whatever-that just means...I can let loose all I want!!" Setsuno claimed before Shouta quickly erased his Quirk.

"Afraid not. Drop your sword."

"What the?! I can't use it?!"

The man with the white face mask thought, 'He can erase Quirks, huh...I did hear that there was an agent out there with a Quirk similar to Eri's destruction Quirk...Guy's gonna be a real pain in the ass. Not that it matters anyway-the only thing we need to be doing...is deter them. That's all there is to it.'

The man pulled out a gun and aimed it straight at the agents and the police. Fatgum stepped forward, ready to take the blows and sink them into his body. The police pulled out their own guns, aiming for Setsuno when a giant clam spun into the air and invaded the space between the two criminals with guns. It opened up, and inside was Tamaki. He threw his hand back and his fingers changed into octopus tentacles and restrained the three villains.

"Setsuno, Quirk: Thief. Houjou, Quirk: Crystallization. Tabe, Quirk: Ingestion." Tamaki announced. He swiftly took away their weapons the same way he restrained them. "I'll be your opponent! I indulged in tons of takoyaki at Fat's office, so my octopus skills are at their upper bound...and seeing as I got shot not too far back, I'm more vigilant regarding things like these...Squaring off against these clowns is pointless- this situation, where they're keeping so many pros in one place...is exactly what they want." The octopus tentacles that held the weapons turned into a crab pincer and crushed them into pieces.

"But Senpai..." Kirishima called out.

"This is a race! There's not a single second to waste!! With Quirks like the pros', especially Eraser's, they should be moving ahead!! And you'll need the raw power to break across the warping underground, too! Not to mention the policemen and their firearms. Fatgum!!