Ch 4: First Mission

The next day, I returned to my day job as a detective at Tsukauchi's division. I looked through all the cases, compiling all the evidence to convict people for their crimes. I sat in my office writing notes for a colleague when the doors to my office burst open.

"HEY THERE (Y/N)!!!!! HOW YOU DOIN'?" Hizashi yelled.

"What did I tell you?!" I shouted.

"Sorry..."

I sighed. "It's okay. What do you need?"

"Nezu called some of us in. You have your first mission. He asked me to get you, since my radio station is close to here." He replied.

"Oh, okay."

"Let's go." We left my office and made our way to Hizashi's radio station. We headed down to the basement, and Hizashi was searching around for something.

"Uh, why are we in your basement? I thought we were going to the base!" I inquired. He made a small sound of success, and pressed a button hidden in the wall.

"We are; we're just going the fun way!" He replied. A panel on the floor opened up to reveal a chute, and Hizashi shoved me right in.

"WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL! HIZASHI, I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU LIVE!!"

"THIS WAY IS FASTER!! ISN'T IT FUN?!" He yelled back, going after me. 

"NOOOOO! IT'S NOOOOT!!"

~~~~~

I gasped for air. "I'll admit, it was fun. But do that again without my permission, and I will end you."

"....yes ma'am."

"Hi there (L/N). Good to still see you alive after he brought you here." Aizawa said, referring to Hizashi pushing me down what I now call 'The Tube of Death'. 

"Yeah, me too. Anyways, when is the mission briefing happening?" I asked.

"In a few minutes. In the meantime, we are to wait until we're called."

"Okay, well since I haven't eaten lunch, I'll go to the cafeteria. Any of you want to come?" I questioned.

"We're good." They both answered, and walked off together. I shrugged and made my way to the cafeteria.

Walking up to Lunch Rush, I said, "Can I have some cold soba and a green tea boba, with some onigiri, dragon rolls, and mochi?"

"Certainly! Only the best for you! Especially since you like my cooking so much!" He concurred. I paid for the meal, and he disappeared into the kitchen to prepare my meal. After a while, he came back with a tray that held all the food I asked for. "Here you go!"

"Thank you!" I took the tray and sat down at a table. I began slurping my cold soba when I heard someone call my name.

"Ms. (L/N)! Hello!" I look to my right to see the six girls in the class: Momo, Ochako, Mina, Tsuyu, Tooru, and Kyoka. They waved to me and sat down at my table.

"You are a great teacher, Ms. (L/N). And you did amazing yesterday, especially in your fight with Deku and Todoroki!" Ochako exclaimed.

"Oh, you can just call me (Y/N) when we're not in class. You all did great yesterday as well! You all have some strong Quirks, and great potential." I returned. 

"Oh no! Your fight with Midoriya and Todoroki was truly something to behold! The use of your Quirk was truly something of art!" Momo praised.

"You children are too kind. Thank you very much. You guys have any plans today?" I asked. They shook their heads. We began chatting when Hizashi burst through the doors.