"his girl" chapter one

but you'll never be alone, ill be with you from dusk till dawn

...

sunny-

sunny had no reputation to uphold, she was popular, yes. but everybody had an opinion on her, most of them weren't good, that's why most people knew of her, in town or just around school, sunny was always a topic up for debate.

"sunny, are we having the party at yours or mines?" , "yours, I don't feel like cleaning up by myself" I muttered while placing a french fry in my mouth, nicole nodded and went back to her phone, I looked around the busy cafeteria.

either they had their phones out, or they had actual non zombie like friends to interact with. my eyes suddenly landed on james, odd thing he was, he didn't talk, or anything for that matter, he just, existed.

pushing myself up from my seat I walked over to him, his eyes focused on his tray, "hey" I said and sat down in front of him, grabbing the untouched sliced pickles off his tray, "hi" he whispered while looking up at me.

"wanna come to a party tonight" I asked, "no" he said while staring at me, his thick british accent throwing me off a little, "you should, I'll pick you up" I said chewing on a pickle, I could feel my lipgloss leaving. "please fuck off" he said staring at me in the eyes this time, "I'm good" I smiled.

"i know where you live, I'll be by at 9:00 be ready" I smiled and got up from the seat.

-/.