"his girl" chapter ten

-sunny

-sunny

"James! James!" I giggled grabbing his hand tightly as we ran down the street, "we can stop running" I laughed as he looked back at me, completely exhausted.

"Oh- i didn't realize" he sputtered out trying to catch his breathe, "can we go to your place" I asked as we started on a slow pace down the street, "yea" he breathed out

.

"do you want anything", i screamed up to james as my head was buried in his fridge, "no, thank you" he yelled back.

"so what do you want to-" i was about to ask james something as he cut me off, "what did he do to you" he cut me off in a demanding tone.

"james- can we not?" I asked not wanting to speak about it, "sunny-"

"it was a long time ago, the beginning of last year, im over james-"

i could feel that he knew i was stressed the way he grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "he was never convicted and ive not thought about it since" I shrugged my shoulders.

James didn't say anything he just grabbed me and hugged me, I thought that was all it was gonna be, "it's okay to cry"

and that's exactly what i did, I cried and cried as he held me, because after all this time all I really needed was him, and to know that I was okay.

.

I fell asleep like that, James holding and comforting me, comforting me about something I didn't know I needed comfort for.

-James

she was like a pretty flower, a pretty flower on drugs but a flower nonetheless

she was just hurt and needed a hug, kind of like me.

as her breathing stayed even and her arms stayed wrapped around me, i think this is what it truly felt like to love again

& that's called character development bitch