"his girl" chapter thirteen

-sunny

-sunny

"are you okay" i asked james, sorrow written all over my face , "forget me, are you okay" his face is expressing real concern.

i had never seen him look so full of emotion.

"james..."

so this is love.

"yea-" i didn't even let him finish as I pulled him into a kiss.

a kiss so full of every emotion in the book, but one consuming them all, the passion, the love i had for him.

this was everything.

my grip entangled in the back of his head lightly tightening as I gripped his hair softly. a small growl emitting from his mouth.

-james

as her tiny fingers danced in my hair, i could feel her tongue slowly slithering into my mouth.

and just like that, i melted, my pants tightened and I was putty in her hands. she pulled back slightly, eyes darkened.

"wanna go upstairs" she asked as her hand trailed up my collar, "you sure?" i asked, i wanted her to be comfortable, so completely comfortable.

"of course"

...

-

as they fell on the bed, small giggles emitting from both their lips, his hardness grinding into her clothed (crotch¿) his face flushed pink.

"ive never-" cutting him off quickly with a "that's okay"

her hands sliding down to unbutton his tightened jeans.

his hands at his sides, not knowing what to do, her light fathered kisses all over his neck, with a suckle from time to time sure to leave hickies.

he was already floating.

his hands seemingly having a mind of their own, gripping on to her waist bringing her down harder onto his clothed bulge.

whispering dirty nothings into his ear. the whole thing getting ahold of him.

he creamed all in his boxers, his face immediately flushing red. sunny pulled away with the biggest smile on her face.

"could've saved that for me"

"im so sorry" for his first time, feeling so vulnerable and embarrassed.

"fuck ur so cute"