"his girl" chapter three

my boy loves his friends like I love my split ends, and by that I mean, he cuts them off

...

james-

"what was that all about James?" Sunny asked as she pushed me to the floor on my knees, her left leg wrapping around my shoulders, "trying to choke me?" She asked giggling, her words slurred.

I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat, "that's not how this is gonna work" she whispered and used her leg to bring me closer in between her legs.

She leaned down slowly, her lips centimeters from mine, her cherry red lips parted and her tongue came out slowly, her wet tongue running over my cheek.

"I can wreck you!" She purred.

I'd never felt this before, i was almost embarrassed, and my pants were incredibly uncomfortable, my eyes watered, and I swore i could feel the air thicken.

"Alright let's get you home" she smiled and stood up, I nodded and followed her out.

.

The next day at school sunny wasn't there, I wonder if after she dropped me off she crashed her car, or if she got pulled over by a fake cop, and he killed her.

I found anger in her possibly dying over night, i was gonna do that.

My first victim, the one who starts it all. Chocking was to easy, but torture was a little abrasive, but might be fun.

Lunch wasn't very entertaining, but a hand on my shoulder was the beginning of something I would describe as incredible.

"Hey hun" sunny smiled and sat next to me, placing a kiss to me neck, she pulled away with a sinister smile, "where have you been?" I asked in a shaky voice not looking at her.

"Skipped first four periods" she shrugged and took a fry from my plate and placed her head on my shoulder.

"What are you doing" I asked uncomfortable, she didn't say anything and continued to wrap her arms around me, and that's how it was until lunch ended.