"his girl" chapter six

All the other kids with the pumped kicks better run, better run, outrun my bullet

...

-James

"What was that all about at school" I asked slowly, "nothing to worry about she laughed and moved next to me.

"babe" sunny spoke to me, she moved closer, my dad wasn't home and it was the most weird thing ever.

possible opportunity.

"sunny, would you like something to drink?" I asked, rat poison was so cliche, but classic. "no thanks babe" she told me and softly grabbed my chin.

"I'd rather do this" she giggled before placing her lips on to mine, her hands immediately went into my hair, fondling me around wasn't the worst thing.

the worst thing was my pants tightening as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"you taste like m&m's" she laughed and crawled on top of me, her hand going to lift up my shirt I quickly pulled away, "uh- i-" I could feel my self get more nervous as I started to worry.

"It's okay that your a virgin" she smiled, "makes it better". She continued to lift my shirt, and then reattached our lips.

Her hand slipped down into my pants, they were so warm, as she wrapped them around me i almost fainted.

"you're so big" she moaned softly and started sucking on my neck. "oh my god" I whispered out, it's all I could say.

her hands were so soft, and id never felt a pleasure like this before.

suddenly my room door was opening and sunny pulled her hand from inside my boxers quickly, "oh god! James! I'm so sorry" my dad nervously laughed and closed the door.

"Uh- i- I'm sorry" I whispered, I was completely flustered, and hot.

"It's okay, I'll see you later babe" she smiled and placed a kiss on my lips once again.

she grabbed her bag and walked out of my room, moments later my dad entered with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry about that champ!" He laughed.