"his girl" chapter seven

-james

-james

"sorry about what happened earlier" i spoke to sunny as we talked on the phone, "im not" she giggled, " I thought it was pretty hot, even when your dad walked in, it was still just us" she spoke softly, her voice sounding almost sultry.

"Sunny you make me feel different" I spoke, telling her the truth, not being asked to, just telling, telling because id never felt this before, this passion, this before.

"i like making you feel differently, makes me feel as though im doing everything perfectly" she spoke with a soft chuckle. "you're really special to me james, you get me, nobody has ever gotten me before" her voice almost broke as she talked.

Suddenly from the other end I heard her bedroom door open, "sunny" a voice called for her, "I'll see you at school tomorrow sweetness, love you" she muttered before hanging up.

-sunny

"Dinners ready" my stepdad told me before walking away downstairs, me following behind quickly.

///

"Hey cutie" I giggled coming up behind james wrapping my arm around his waist, "hi" he said a little more cheerful than usual, still dull, but cheerful for him.

"Sorry for hanging up so fast yesterday, but dinner was ready" I informed him about last night, "it's alright" he spoke before taking my hand from his waist and intertwining our fingers.

that's new

I smiled up at him, he was truly the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"so for tonight, party, or a movie and ihop afterwards?" "Definitely the second one" james spoke with an almost distressed face, parties definitely weren't his thing.

"And to make up for last night I might even blow you" I laughed before pecking his lips and running off to my class.

-james

Before I blow you?

In a movie theater of all places?

She's definitely spontaneous.