"his girl" chapter two

My baby has been around for me Kingdoms have fallen, angels be calling

Kingdoms have fallen, angels be calling.

...

sunny-

as I pulled into the front of his house, I honked the horn twice, nobody opened the door.

Finally tired of just waiting I got out and knocked, an older man answered, I smiled, "James here?" I asked looking behind him, he looked at me strangely, "uh yes".

"Tell him sunny is here to pick him up" the strange look didn't disappear as he went off into the house to retrieve James, I could hear a lot of shuffling and a small argument going on.  After five minutes james came to the door glaring at me angrily.

"Let's go" I said grabbing his hand and leading him to the car with a smile.

...

Honestly the car ride was weird, it consisted of James switching the radio every time something he didn't like came on, which was a lot, and he seemed mad when I would belt out singing to him.

"You ready to get drunk?" I asked as we pulled up to Nicole's house, this was going to be fun.

...

james

It may be important to have confidence at times like this, but I'd never been to a party, it was weird, stinks.

Tonight was the night though, I wanted to strangle her, nothing to messy, just simple, something nice for my first kill.

She had been getting drunk most of the night, that was also perfect, as she stumbled towards me, a sloppy smile on her face, she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned on me.

"Why aren't you drinking?" She asked slurring her words while she forced me to softly sway to the music with her, "somebody has to get us home safe" I whispered, "oh yea!" She giggled.

I could tell she was getting tired as her weight became heavier, "I wanna lay down" she frowned, I nodded and grabbed her hand leading us upstairs.

This scenario seemed one way, but it was completely different.

As she fell onto the bed, her dress slightly shuffled up to her thighs, I shook my head and pulled it back down.

"James?" She asked, I looked at her as she was half passed out, I started to pull up my sleeves.

I was prepared, "yes" I whispered, I didn't get a reply as she stared at the ceiling.

I walked over and just placed my hands on her neck, no squeezing, they just sat there, she slightly smiled and pushed my fingers against her neck.

"Kinky!" She screamed out and started giggling.

She's crazy.

-/.