*» Chapter Four

"About time I guess," Todoroki said, hugging Kaminari slightly tighter than he was before. This made Kaminari glare at him, both confused and slightly flustered. "What do you mean?" He asked suspiciously. Todoroki simply shrugged before mumbling, "I've known since the sports festival." Kaminari gasped a little melodramatically, faking a hurt expression and said, "How dare you not tell me sooner?"

"Wait, forget about that," Kaminari continued to move out of Todoroki's grasp and placed his hands on his hips. "How'd you know before me?"

Todoroki smiled amusingly, finding Kaminari's over dramatic tone and posture cute. "I noticed how your hair mark"— Todoroki pointed to the lightening bolt on Kaminari hair—"is on my soulmate mark."

"Show me." The blonde responded, with a small pout. Todoroki blinked and asked, "What?"

"Your mark; show me." Kaminari inquired, leaning most his body weight on one foot making his entire posture a bit melodramatic. On the other hand, Todoroki was, to say the least, a little confused. "Now?" The blonde just nodded. "Okay?" Todoroki started to take out his shirt which then caused the other to turn a dark red and pull down his shirt. "W-w-ait!" Kaminari yelled, feeling his face burn up. "L-l-lets get b-back to the d-dorms," he said, a little more quietly than he would like. Though, Todoroki simply nodded, not seeming to complain.

"So, where is your soulmate mark?" Kaminari asked, placing down the plastic bags he held on the kitchen island. The walk back had been pretty much an awkward silence for the both of them, so Kaminari thought he'd try to help make it not so awkward. Todoroki hummed from the opposite side of the room, before responding, "On my chest, why?"

"Oh, uh, no reason," Kaminari responded, feeling his cheeks heat up a little. Sure, the blonde had seen guys' bare chests, but he never once purposely looked at any of his classmates' chests; that would make him feel a little awkward.

Sudden timeskip because I dunno how to continue with that plot line~

"Hey, remember when you were being super gay around me when we first started dating?" Todoroki suddenly spoke up, casually scrolling through his social media. It was the start of the their third year at UA and him and Kaminari had been dating ever since their awkward chat about their soulmate marks. "In my defence, you were being super calm and one of us had to be the one freaking out," Kaminari said, defending himself. The two were laying against each other in the common area, Todoroki looking through his phone while Kaminari was playing Mario Kart on the game console.

"But you were still being super gay about it," Todoroki added, causing Kaminari to scoff a little melodramatically. "Your pretty gay too, you know?" The blonde inquired, a smirk appearing on his face. By now the race had ended so he was basically just annoying the crap out of his boyfriend. It seemed to be working.

Todoroki lifted a brow, side glancing at the blonde with an unreadable expression. He was silent for a couple of seconds before saying, "You've got something on your face." Kaminari jumped a little before touching his face and asking, "Where? What is it?" Todoroki watched as his boyfriend freak out before cuffing the other's cheeks in his hands and gently placing a soft kiss onto the other's lips. It was a sweet kiss which both the boys smiled into.

"Me," Todoroki said after pulling away from his boyfriend. He received a snicker from the other as he asked, "Did you find that on one of those cheesy pick up lines lists on tumblr?" Todoroki nodded guiltily. "Did it work?"

"No," Kaminari laughed, crashing the other onto the sofa with a huge bear hug. "You are really cute, you know?" Kaminari said, pecking Todoroki's neck and cheeks. The other sighed out, a warm smiled etched into his face.

OOF- I fucked up with this book so it's just going to go downhill from now on. Like, I didn't have a plot line from the start, sooooooooooo??? I dunno, the rest of the book will be the rest of the class maybe finding out about their relationship while the two try to do cute things together but have to hide it from the rest of the class. The reason will be explained later I guess. . . Also, I'm feeling much better ( read the KiriBaku fic to find out why I felt like trash) thanks to all your lovely comments.

Okay bye that's all. . . <3