Travel

It's been four days since my little incident with Jimin. My feelings were muddled about him. I couldn't decide whether I liked him as a human or not. Since TaeTae had gone out to have a sleepover with one of his friends, Jeon Jungkook, Ji Yeon and I were having a sleepover.

It was about 9pm and Ji Yeon and I were painting our nails while laughing. It wasn't the best combination.

"Stop laughing!" I giggled as I tried to paint my nails properly. Just then my phone rang. It was unfortunate timing. I used my pinky, which hadn't been painted yet, to answer the call. Since neither Ji Yeon nor I could hold the phone to my ear, I put it on speaker mode.

"Good evening. This is PJM Enterprise. I'm Min Yoongi calling regarding Kim Jae Rin's interview," Yoongi's sleepy voice slurred. Ji Yeon grinned crazily at me.

"Yes? This is Kim Jae Rin," I answered.

"Mr Park has chosen you to be his new assistant. Please come to his office every weekday starting next Monday at 7am. You're paycheck arrives on the last day of every month," Yoongi continued. Ji Yeon tried not to squeal but gave me thumbs up. I grinned back. Is this a dream?! I finally got a job!

"Thank you, Mr Min," I said before ending the most wonderful call of my life.

"EKKKKKK!!! AHHHHHH!!! YOU GOT A JOB!!!!!!" Ji Yeon screamed excitedly. I threw my head back as I laughed. Life felt perfect. I was over the moon. I NEEDED to call Taehyung! I scrolled through my phone to call Taehyung when it died.

"Ji Yeon, my phone died can I borrow yours?" I asked. She nodded and handed me her phone. By now, I'd memorised her password by heart. 3012. I still didn't know what it meant. As I scrolled through her contacts, I realised that Taehyung's number was named "❤️TaeTae❤️". I cocked an eyebrow. Hearts? All well.

After calling Taehyung, I realised something.

"You like TaeTae, huh?" I asked suddenly. Ji Yeon blushed.

"Ani!" she denied. I stared at her.

"You have his birthday as your password. And you named him "❤️TaeTae❤️" in your contacts," I said.

"Okay. Fine. I didn't want to tell you because I thought you'd find it weird!" Ji Yeon confessed.

"It's great that you like him. I'm truly happy for you! But aren't you already dating someone?" I asked.

"I am. I'm dating Taehyung," Ji Yeon said. I gasped. My best friend and brother. Dating. Heck yeah!

"EKKKKK! Last long! And if he breaks your heart, I'll break his limbs," I said. Ji Yeon chuckled.

"He's a sweet guy," she said dreamily. I grinned. I couldn't have found a better match for Taehyung.

***

It was Monday. Work day. I was ecstatic. Yesterday, Ji Yeon and I had bought a white shirt that I could pair with one of my black shirts for work. It looked professional. After telling Taehyung I knew about his relationship with Ji Yeon, he was shy. So, after saying goodbye to him, I left for work. It felt so surreal. Work.

***

I entered Jimin's office confidently. Upon seeing me, he smirked. I felt uneasy.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted. He greeted me back and looked at me. Suddenly, Yoongi entered.

"Yah! Yoongi-ssi! I already told you to knock!" Jimin cried out. Yoongi smiled. He smiled. He freaking smiled. That was the first time I'd seen him smile. His smile was a gummy smile that lit the room up.

"Chim Chim!" Yoongi called out. Jimin blushed furiously.

"Yoongi!!!" Jimin whined and pouted. I laughed at Jimin's nickname. Chim chim? Really? Jimin glared at me. Yoongi tossed some papers onto Jimin's desk and said some things before leaving.

"Can I call you Chim Chim?" I joked. Jimin silenced me with a glare. I gulped. Big mistake. Suddenly, Jimin stood up and walking towards me. For every step he took forward, I took a step backwards. This continued until I felt the cold wall against my shirt. If I moved an inch, my lips would be on his. His warm breath caressed my lips as he looked at me.

My heart was beating so loudly and a blush worked its way up my cheeks. Jimin smirked before leaning in more.

"Get me a latté," Jimin purred before walking back to his desk. I remained in my position, breathless. I nodded and walked out, giddy from the events.

***

I was in my office (yes, I have my very own room right next to Jimin's one) typing some stuff into my computer. It was Jimin's agenda for the next week. He was flying off to Australia for some fancy gala the day after tomorrow. I was in charge of booking him the plane tickets and hotel room. Suddenly, Jimin knocked on my door.

"Come in," I said. Jimin came in and leaned on my desk, staring intently at me as I typed away.

"Yes, Mr Park?" I prompted.

"Ah, right. I forgot to mention. Book two plane tickets and two rooms," Jimin said.

"Why? Aren't you the only one going?" I asked curiously.

"Nope. You're coming along too," Jimin said before turning to leave. I gawked. I'm coming along? To this ridiculous event?! As his hand touched the doorknob, he looked at me.

"And Miss Kim? I want only the best accommodation," Jimin winked before leaving. I was left there in utter shock. I was flying to Australia. For the very first time.

***

Ji Yeon sat on bed in front of me, mouth agape.

"YOU'RE FLYING TO AUSTRALIA?!" she shrieked. I nodded furiously. It was insane. Ji Yeon started screaming in excitement that Taehyung had to come in. The moment they made eye contact, Taehyung blushed and looked at me. Even he was surprised by the news. I giggled and stood up. I pushed Taehyung in my room.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone," I said before closing the door.

I was ecstatic.

***

Author's Note:
Hope this wasn't too much of a bore!