3

✿°。when i met you in the summer ✿°。

°when i met you in the summer °

third person pov
july 20th 2012
"mommy, do i have to go with you?" a bright eyed, eight year old mackenzie asked. " sweetheart, i've explained multiple times. it's a party for my work and they said to bring your kids." melissa explained calmly. "but i won't have anyone to play with." "oh kenz, i'm sure you'll find a friend. now come on we have to get going. don't wanna be late." mackenzie was trying to find every reason as to why she couldn't go with her mom. "but what about maddie?" "what about her?" "why isn't she coming?" mackenzie questioned. "she's having a private with abby down at the studio, so i'm bringing you with me. no more questions, let's go." "fine"
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
*time skip*
they finally arrived to the party. mackenzie was soon crowded with tons of people. "kenz, i'm going to talk  with some of my coworkers. go talk to someone, make a friend. k bye, i love you" mackenzie walked around the big room, she found many kids she could talk to, but didn't have the courage to say a word to them. a few more moments go by and her mother returns. this time with a friend and a little girl around kenzie's age by her side. "kenz, this is my friend jenny (idk i just made it up) and this is her daughter, maisy. i think you two will be great friends." melissa left the two girls to talk by themselves. obviously since it was their first time meeting, they were a bit awkward and shy but they soon started talking and playing like old friends.
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
*time skip*
the end of the night came and melissa went back around looking for kenz. she was happy to see her daughter playing with someone and not just being on her own. "kenzie, sweetie. it's time to go" "mom please can i stay. "maisys mom needs to leave too." maisy and kenz ran towards her mom. "mom, could i please please PLEASE spend the night i kenzie's?" the two girls begged and pleaded until their moms gave in. they screamed in excitement and hugged. this was the start of a beautiful friendship.
✦✧✦✧
A/N: ok so ik they didn't meet in 2012, they met in like 2015 or something . and ik they meg cause of maddie , but for the sake of this story, this is how they met. also, if there's typos i'm sorry. as i'm writing this, it's is 3:52 am, so ya girl is sleep deprived. also i unpublished all of my other stories except for the instagram one but i'm working on them to make them better. ok bye ily
~ xoxo jhan
also i just realized i published the third chapter before the second one. oof whatever idc