11. one last kiss

"Babe wake up you have to go soon" I yelled to Kylian who was still up in bed.

"Coming" he answers and just by hearing his voice I know he is tired.

I decided to get up a bit earlier to make breakfast. While I'm flipping the pancakes I hear footsteps.

Kylian wraps his arms around me from behind and rests his head on top of mine.

"Good morning babe" he say in him morning voice. I turn around and kiss him.

"I made pancakes for you" I say

"Thank you" he says and gives me a quick kiss and then walks to the counter and sits down. I give him a plate with pancakes and a knife and fork.

"Milk or juice" I ask him

"Juice"

"Apple or orange juice?"

He looks at me with a look that says "is that even a question?"

I giggle a bit and pour up a glass of orange juice for him.

I go over to the counter where he sits and lean on  the edge across from him while resting my chin on my hand.

"Im going to miss you" I say as I look at him

"I know but it's only for eight days. I'll be back before you know it."

"Can't you like sneak me with you in your suitcase?"

"Oh I wish I could do that, we would have a lot of fun" He says while smirking

I smile a bit and look down

His phone calls and he looks at the caller id.

"Sorry i got take this" he says and walks upstairs.

I didn't see the caller I'd but I guess it was about soccer. I can hear him from upstairs and he is speaking to someone in French. French sound so beautiful and even better when we speaks it. But as much as I wish I could, I can't speak it, only a few words. Even though I can't understand what he's saying on his phone I can tell he sounds worried.

I continue doing some stuff in the kitchen and I hear him stop talking. He walks down and doesn't say anything about the call, so I guess it wasn't as serious as I thought. But when I turn around and see his face I know that something was up.

"What was that about? You look worried." I ask him

"What? The call? That was just ehh nothing" he says but obviously something was up, but I don't ask any more about it.

"Are you going to hang out with Sophie while I'm gone?" He asks

"I don't know but probably. Why are you asking?"

"I just think you two should ehh maybe catch up while I'm gone"

I chuckle I bit and say "Kylian what are you talking about we basically see each other everyday. We don't really need to catch up"  "and I think she'll be out of town for a few days this week"

"Oh okay" he answers

"Is something up cuz you're acting a bit strange?"

"No everything is alright" he says but that doesn't convince me that everything is alright.

"But you should be with some friends while I'm gone you know." He says

"Are you trying to say that I should make some friends or what?" I say with a confused face

"No no that is not what I mean. I meant that you should take the chance while I'm gone and hang out with your friends"

—At Frances training facility in Paris—

"I'll be back soon. It's just 8 days" he says while we hug each other.

"I know but that is 8 days to long. I'll miss you"

"I will miss you too babe" he says and then gives me a long passionate kiss while cupping my face with his hands.

"Just be safe and careful" he says while he's still cupping my face.

"Kylian you are scaring me. I know something is up" I say actually starting to get a bit scared.

"Everything is alright don't worry" he answers but I'm still not convinced

"Kylian you coming?" I hear someone yelling

"I got to go now. I'll text you when before our plane lifts and remember that I love you" he say to me

"Love you to and good luck" I say and give him one last kiss.

—Authors POV—
The call Kylian got this morning was from someone working with psg. The club (psg) had somehow been sent a message that was to Kylian. It was an message from an anonymous person that was interpreted as a threat towards Kylians girlfriend, Amanda. The person who sent the threat sent I through Kylians club so it would reach him, since he didn't have his contacts.

"Now that you'll be away you can't keep an eye on your gorgeous girl. I would be worried if I were you, you don't want anything bad happening to her right Kylian?"

Kylian was very worried and was close to staying home instead of going. He wanted Amanda to be safe and didn't want her to be alone, but at the same time he didn't want to tell her about what was happening. Since he couldn't keep an eye on her and making sure she was okay he had hired a person that would look after her without her knowing.

A/N
So i tried writing a part from neither Kylians or Amandas point of view. I don't know if I like writing like that but I think it was necessary for the story so you could understand what was going on.
Hope you like the story so far and don't forget to vote:)