10. before he leaves

—Three weeks later—

I walk in the door after my morning run. I head to the kitchen to take some water but I stop at my counter when I see a note and a flower bouquet with red roses.

I smile because I know it's from Kylian.

I open the little note and it says

"Hope you hade a good morning run babe. Meet me at our spot at 6:00pm. I have practice today so I might not answer. Love u"

What did I do to deserve him?

After our first real date the spot where we had the pick nick had become our spot. There are barely any people there and the view is breathtaking, especially when it is dark.

Kylian and I are doing better than ever. I've been to two more games and there I met some of the other players girlfriends. They are all very nice and I felt surprisingly welcomed. But I can feel so out of place some times when I'm with them since they are all so beautiful and basically models. And I'm just me.

I also met some of his teammates and Neymar acted a bit flirty towards me again and I could feel Kylians jealousy even though I couldn't always see him. But I just think it is cute and hot when Kylian is like that because it is absolutely nothing going on between me and Neymar. That's just the way he is and I am happier than ever now when I am with Kylian.

Tomorrow Kylian is leaving for a meat up the the French national team. They are away for eight days and they will flag a few friendly matches. This will be the first time we will be away from each other for that long and I will for sure miss him.

Before our little date to night I have to run som errands first. Groceries, a new foundation and many some new clothes. Luckily my apartment is close to everything you need, the grocery store is almost right beside my apartment and then there is a shopping centre 5 minutes from here if you walk.

I get ready and head out.

Once I'm on the mall I go straight to sephora. I know exactly which one I want so I make this quick. Once I'm done there I take a quick look at some other stores. My last stop is Victoria secret because I might as well get som new lingerie, you can't have too much right? And you never know what might happen tonight.

At the grocery store I quickly grab the things I need and stand in line. A little boy with a psg hoodie stands in front of me and literally stares at me. He then looks at the magazine and newspaper covers that are by the cashier and automatically my eyes looks that way too. Then I realize why he is looking at me. On a cover of a magazine there is a smaller picture of me and Kylian walking hand and hand at a little park a few days ago.

"Sophie you will not believe this but there is a paparazzi picture of kylian and on the cover of some magazine. I saw it at the store." I say to Sophie in the phone while walking to my apartment.

"What? Are you in the picture?"

"Yes!" I say as I let out a small sigh

"Oh god what did it say"

"You know the drill, I can't understand French"

I really don't want to get recognized and I don't want anything with the media to do with. I know that this will come with being with Kylian and I don't want to complain, but I don't want our relationship to be public. I might be overreacting but I know that this will come with a lot of judging and hate comments.

"I know that this isn't what you want but you can't really do anything about it. Just hang in there." Sophie says while i enter my apartment.

"You'll be home the upcoming week right?" I ask her

"I'm gone for a few days cuz I'm visiting my family but other than that I'll be home. Why?"

"Kylian will be gone for a while so I might need som extra company"

—on the way to the date—
I step out of my Uber and walk the short distance to our spot. I see him sitting on a bench with a view over the Eiffel Tower waiting for me.

"OMG can I take a picture with you?!" I say trying to sound like a fan.

He quickly turns around and then sees that it is me.

"Babe you scared me" he says laughing a bit and stands up and gives me a kiss.

We sit on the bench for a little while talking and he has one arm around me while I rest my head on his shoulder.

"It so beautiful" i say talking about the view. It's dark outside and the Eiffel Tower is lit up.

"Not as beautiful as you" he say

"Cheesy. Very cheesy" I answer

"But I know you like it"  he says

"I never said I didn't like it" I say while giving him a kiss.

"Have you ever been up there?" He asks

"What?"

"The Eiffel Tower. Have you ever been up there?"

"No I haven't. But I would love to some day."

"Come lets go then"

"Now? Are you kidding me?"

I would love to go up there but it just came so unexpected.

"Yeah why not? Let's go" He says while he takes my hand and start walking.

—Later—
Tonight I'm sleeping at Kylians apartment. Since he's leaving tomorrow I want to spend some extra time with him. The date was amazing and the view from the Eiffel Tower was breathtaking. I am so thankful for having someone who cares so much about me.

I am I his bedroom getting ready to go to bed and I am getting un dressed. Suddenly I can feel a pair of hands wrapping around me.

"How long have you been standing here?" I ask him quietly

He doesn't answer and starts kissing my neck. I let out a small moan.

"Kylian"

"Shh"

He is killing me. I turn around and push him to the bed. I take of his shirt and start kissing him slowly from his neck and down his stomach. I head him let out a moan.

"You drive me crazy Amanda, you know that?" He says when our faces only are inches from each other.

And you all can guess what happens after that ;)