4. a helicopter?

I looked at him confused.

"Just follow me" he said reaching his hand out for me.

I took it and we started towards a building.

"What are we doing Kylian? The picknick was amazing you didn't have to do anything else"

He just looked at me and smirked as we entered the building. Kylian said hi to a lady working at the front desk and we walked through another door.

"Have you ever flown in a helicopter" he said just as I saw a helicopter standing there.

"Kylian" i said speechless.

"Come on" he said as he grabbed my hand and walked over to the helicopter.

"Ladies first babe" he said while holding up the helicopter door. Such a gentlemen.

The helicopter lifted and it was a bit shaky. He noticed I was a bit scared so he placed his hand on top of mine.

"Kylian this is to much. You really didn't have to do this at all, it must have cost you a fortune."  I said to him

"Don't worry about it, I wanted to do this for yourself. Look out the window"

I look out and we are flying above the Eiffel Tower. It is starting to get dark out so the view is just breathtaking.

"Oh my god" I said quietly

Kylian basically toke me on a tour of Paris from a freaking helicopter. He must have remembered what I told him in the elevator. I said that I haven't seen much of Paris because it has been a lot going on. But that I really would like to see the city more than what  I have.

"Kylian thank you so much for today I did not expect anything of this at all. "

"I have no idea how I will be able to top this" I told him because seriously, he set the bar pretty high.

"Oh I know exactly what you can do to top this" he said smirking and I knew exactly what he meant.

He dropped me of at my apartment and when I came in through the door I laid down on my bed trying to process what just happens today. I have a lot to tell Soph.

—The next day—
I woke up from the sound of my alarm. God I hate that sound. I pick up my phone and do my little "phone routine" which contains scrolling through Instagram, answer my snapchats and my texts and go through twitter.

It's now 10.34 and today at 2pm I have a big test at the university. It's our last test before our break which lasts for a few week. The test will probably take around 3-4 hours so I will be occupied with school the entire day. I have plenty of time to prepare and get ready which is always nice since you don't have to rush.

I call Sophie and put her on speaker so I can get ready at the same time.

"Hey what's up?" Soph answers.

"Oh and how was you date?!" She almost screams.

"He is literally perfect Soph"  i say while I try to find a comfortable outfit for the day. I start to smile when I think about him.

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you! What did you guys do?"

"So first he picked me up in his Ferrari and then"

"A FERRARI??" She interrupts me.

"Yeah I know" I say kind of feeling proud.

"Then he didn't tell me where we were going and when we stopped the car he told me to close my eyes. Then he led me to this beautiful place which had an amazing view and a picknick prepared for us. And we talk about so much Sophie." 

"Awww" she says "That sounds amazing"

"But hold on. There's more" I chuckle

"Then he said the date wasn't over. So he took me on a helicopter ride over Paris. And it was just amazing. He is such a gentlemen."

"Holy Christ Amanda. He's a keeper."

I chuckle again.

"That boy has money. What does he work with. Or his his family rich or something?" She asks

"I actually have no idea. He didn't tell me anything about it and when we came to that subject he started talking about something else. I didn't ask more about it cuz I didn't want to push him you know."

"So you really like him don't you?"  She asks

"Yeah he is amazing" I answer "what if she doesn't like me back?"

"Are you kidding me? He obviously likes you! He even called you babe for Christ sakes."

—After the test—
It's now 6.10pm and I'm almost home. The test went pretty good but it's hard to say. I've been thinking about Kylian a lot and he hasn't texted or called me. What is he doesn't like me? Maybe I should text him instead of waiting for him. I call Sophie and asked her what I should do (thank god for her, again). She thinks I should text him and show some interest, so that's what I will do.

"Hi Kylian. Thanks for yesterday it was amazing. Are you free some day this week?"

Send.

—10.30pm—
I'm laying in my bed trying to sleep and I haven't gotten an answer from Kylian yet. Every time my phone plings i have to check if it him, but it's not. I get a sick feeling in my stomach thinking that he might not like me.
———————————————————————-
A/N
This is the first "book/story" I write so I would really appreciate feedback. And don't be afraid to say what you really think :)