3. the date

"You can not believe what just happened Sophia"  I say as she walked through the door in to my apartment.

"Girl, tell me everything" she says.

I tell her everything that happened and is so happy for me. She has been by my side during my break up with Brandon and I don't know what I would do without her.

"So what are you going to wear? Do you even know what you guys are doing?"

"No and no." I said "You have to help me with my outfit" 

It's now 10am, so I have lots of time to get ready.

"Wear this" Sophia says as she pulls out a pair of jeans and a black sweater from my closet.

"Isn't that to plain and boring?" I answer.

I don't want to wear anything fancy but I feel like this is to simple and boring.

"Yeah your right"

"But what about your Louis Vuitton bag your mom and dad gave you for Christmas?" She says

"That could work" I say as I stand up from my bed and go and get my purse.

"Perfect" Sophia says when she sees it. What would I do without her.

"Amanda, it's 12.45 you should get going" I hear Sophia yell. She is like my mom.

I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and grab my sunglasses.

"I am so nervous Soph, he will probably not even like me. "

"Oh c'mon Amanda, if he didn't like you he never would have asked you out."

"And from what you told me he seem like a flirty guy" she says

I chuckle.

I put on a pair of black heals, take a last look in the mirror and I think I'm ready to go.

"Good luck!" I hear Sophia yell as I walk out of the door. I really need a good luck.

I walk out of my apartment building and I see a grey Ferrari parked looking like it's waiting for someone. I can't see the driver since the windows are tinted but hat can't be him.

I stand outside for a few windows until I see the windows of the Ferrari roll down.

"You have got to be kidding" I think

"What? You like it?" Kylian smirks from inside the car.

I guess I was thinking out loud.

I step in in his car and he is looking at me. Please don't tell me I got something on my face.

"You look beautiful" he says.

"Thank you" I answer as I try not to smile as much as I would like to.

"Where are we going?" I ask

He looks at me and says "You'll see" smiling.

We drive for about 15 minutes and the car ride is not as awkward as I thought it would be. First we talked a little then he turned on the radio and we ended up singing our hearts out. One thing is for sure. I am so glad that he is as talkative as he is because I am the complete opposite.

"Close your eyes" he tells me when he stops the car.

"Can I trust you?" I chuckle

"I pretty much just met you, what if you kidnap me instead and kill me?"

"Your right, I might be a killer. You will just have to wait and see I guess." He smiles.

I close my eyes and he tells me to step out of the car.

"You're going to have to help me with that" I say.

I feel his one hand on my waist and the other one in my hand. He let go of me once I was standing up and he shut the door. Then he came back to me and held my hand as he guided me to where we where going. I'm not going to lie, his hand in mine felt so good.

"Can you please tell me where we are going?"

"Nope, we are almost there"  he says as we keep walking.

"Okay so there there is a stair here so be careful" he says.

He holds me hand even harder so I won't fall. What a gentleman. I really have no idea what to expect and I hate not knowing what will happen.

"Open your eyes" he says.

Oh my god I say quietly as I see what's in front of me. We are at rooftop with an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. On the rooftop there is a picknick blanket and a basket which I suppose is for us.

"Kylian. This is so beautiful." I say as I look at him. Our eyes met and he was just smiling.

The date was amazing. Right now he is driving me back to my place. During our date we talked about everything for hours and I'm not going to lie, I suck at "dating" and flirting but this just felt so natural. I'm usually shy towards people I don't really know. But it felt so right with him. I haven't known him for very long, but I really really like him. And it kind of seems like he likes me as well. I might be wrong though and I don't want to get my hopes up.

On our way home I notice that we are not driving the right way to my apartment.

"Kylian. This is not the way to my apartment." I tell him.

"Oh I know. I have to make a quick stop first. Hope that's okay." He answers.

"Yeah of course"

On our date we talked about a lot of things. Like our dreams, family, dream destination, our past. But one thing I noticed I avoided was talking about what he does for a living. When we came to that subject he kind of avoided talking about it and starting talking about something else. I didn't want to ask more questions about it because he obviously didn't want to talk about it. But I am curious finding out. Maybe he didn't have a job, but he sure does have money since he drives a Ferrari. But his family might have money and it is there the money comes from.

"We are here" Kylian said as he stopped the car.

"We are here? But your just making a quick stop right?" i said confused.

"Well I didn't really tell you but our date isn't quite over yet." He answers.