Chapter 1

Ryan pov
Flashback - bitch I said turn around. I quickly turned around laying on my stomach, while he forcefully pushed hisself inside me. "RYAAANN" I heard my momma yell . I screamed so she could hear me, before he punched me in my face. Please just get off of me my momma coming so she gonna catch you. "That's what you think huh?" He laughed while still punching and choking me. When my mom walked in & looked at the scene she quickly shut the door. I cried ..and cried and cried. 1 hour after having his way with me he got up. "Next time don't say shit little bitch , ya momma don't give a fuck about you." He then left and shut the door.

That was 10 years ago on my birthday , my birth giver knew wtf her nasty ass husband was
Doing to me and she never not once tried to
Stop it or help me. That shit went on untill I was 15. He beat & raped me every time we were alone. Untill my counselor called cps on my momma one day. Ion give a fuck tho because I've grown to hate that bitch of a mother. She was a money hungry ass bitch that didn't gaf about her first born. After that day cps came I stopped getting beaten and raped ,but started getting starved and I barely went out with her and "her family" as she would say. Ian wanna be with them anyway I spent most my day either at work or school. So I barely seen them. My birth giver name is Erika and her fat ass husband named Rick. I never knew my real dad, & I knew that was cause Erika was a hoe. She stayed doing crack too. Bitch thought I ain't seen she was a crack head but I knew!!

I walked into Burger King at exactly 4 o'clock . I rolled my eyes at the line that had already formed at the register. This gone be a long ass night. I thought to myself. Aye Ryan grab some napkins from the back. My coworker Devin asked me. Damn can I clock in first, I replied while rolling my eyes. I walked to the back and put my coat and purse in a locker while looking at the schedule for the night. Yesss my bestie work tonight. I thought to my self. I went and grabbed the napkins after I clocked in. Here nigga I playfully threw the napkins . Gurl you better quit throwing shit Devin said Or what nigga? My besfriend said coming from the back. He sucked his teeth, y'all stay Trina jump a nigga. Yea that's what the fuck I thought My bestfriend Amayla said muggin him. There go yo bestie I said laughing Looking at the schools thot Tianna walk up
To the register. Girl that ain't my bestie
Tf, bitch better be lucky we at work. Amayla said while muggin Tianna. I laughed and walked up to the register. "Hello welcome to Burger King what can I get you" I said while plastering a fake smile on my face. Tianna smiled, I'd like a tall glass of Amayla's nigga. Tianna said loud asf. What that hoe just say ? Amayla said while taking her head set off. Bitch you heard me. Tianna yelled while her friends hyped her up. Mymy stop we at work
Fuck them bored ass hoes. I said while grabbing her. Bitch got one more time to try me Ry fr. My bestfriend said while putting the headset back on. My manger came from the office asking what was going on. Yo dumb ass employees spit in our food and used foul language. Tianna friend Red said. That bitch lying. We both said at the same time. Get y'all belongings and don't think about coming back. I knew this shit would happen soon cause Red hoe ass was fuckin our boss. Fuck this job you better hope you ain't caught shit . Amayla said while going to the back. I just simply got my shit and clocked out. I was tired of that dirty ass job anyway. BESTIE COME ON BEFORE I BEAT SOME ASS! Amayla yelled.

We walked out side and got in her 2008 Advanger . Bestie I'm sorry . Gurl you good them bitches ain't finna pull my hoe card fuck that. I said while putting some strawberry chap stick on. I just feel bad cause your situation wi Erika and shit.Damn I ain't even think of that I thought while she drove off . I sighed .. shit fuck her money hungry ass imma just tell her I quit and she can't get no more money. Ry last time she tried to kick you out. What if she try that shit again ? Man ion know I said kinda irritated. Then imma leave , I said after the car
Ride fell silent. I had a little Money saved up for when I graduated so Shit I'd just use that.
Girll I was fin.. " I put the picture on my mirror. Start to Blush when somebody's says your name. In my stomach there's a pain. See you walking my direction I go the other way..."hellooo bubby. My best friend said smiling while answering her phone. I already knew it was Troy. Him and MyMy been fuckin around since grade school. He been the homie since daycare days plus he treated my bsf right so I fw him. He was the only other person besides MyMy that knew what my living situation was. He stayed solid and never ran his mouth. Troy was the bro rs. Byeee gurl I sang while getting out the car. Byee bsf Tm when u going to sleep Ry. Alright hoe I said while walking up to Erika's apartment. I stoped calling her mom the day she walked in on her husband raping me and didn't do shit. I lost all respect for her that day.

I unlocked the door and instantly covered my nose. I knew that smell from anywhere. Them crack heads was in the kitchen sniffing. Meanwhile they bad ass kids was running around fuckin the little ass apartment up. I sighed while picking Rose up. Rose was Erikas last kid she was 4 months and only got tooken care of when I was home. Rick owed some nigga some money and he didn't have it. Instead he told the dude he could have 1 night wi Erika.. Rose was conceived and for some crazy reason they didn't give a flying fuck about her. Rose and I are the only 2 out of 7 that wasn't Ricks kids. So long story short the fam didn't fuck with us at all. Fuck them tho I got Rose till the day I die and I promise that !! I planned on getting custody of her when I turned 18 which was only a few weeks away . Pisces gang you can't hang ♊️ . After bathing Rose and I. I fed her a cereal bottle and she went right to sleep. My baby look so cute I thought to myself while looking for my iPhone 7plus.

After taking her picture and putting it on snap chat I wrapped my hair and fell asleep

After taking her picture and putting it on snap chat I wrapped my hair and fell asleep . I got us forever. Was the last thing I remember saying.