Chapter 5

Amayla's outfit in the mm

Troy pov
Bro just chill dude I laughed at my cousin savage. Naw nigga she better not be mean like amayla's ass rs dawg. Savage said. I bite my lip weeelll she kinda worse than Amayla bro. I slightly chuckled. Hell naw bro imma catch you at the trap he stood up Trina leave. Nigga sit yo light skin ass down. Bitch you light skin too so wtf you saying ? He challenged back. Nigga Imma different typa light skin hoe. Savage laughed yea the bitch version. Before I could reply I seen MyMy and my best friend walking up to us. Here goes nothing. I thought as I seen Ryan mean muggin me. FUCK!!

Ryan pov
As we was walking in I seen this fine ass nigga sitting next to Troy. I bumped Amayla , bitch do you see that creature? I asked her referring to the dude sitting next to Troy. She smiled yupppp I see him she start whispering to me, bitch why you whispering I asked her. Cause this a blind date hoe now act accordingly. MyMy said then looked up ignoring anything I said after that. Who gone want a project chick that's got no job and a baby ? These mfs make me sick fr I thought and the whole time I had a smugg on my face. My mouth might not say shit but my facial expression gone show it all.

I sat down next to the fine dude in the booth. I put Rose car seat in the booth with us as well, we had more than enough room so oh well. I looked at my baby and instantly smiled knowing that I was gone protect her no matter what. I then remembered where we was and what day it is. I looked up to see everybody staring at me. Boo tfuck I said buckin my eyes at all of um. The nigga next to me gone say yup you right bro she is meaner than Amayla. I scrunched my face up excuse me but I ain't know I was going onna lil date and shit I said waving my hand around being dramatic. Shit it ain't a date I'm just paying fo yo food he said to me after lickin his lips . Mmmm those lips. I'd pop this pus... wait hold on ion even know this nigga name I thought to myself. Savage he said  reading my mind while looking me in my eyes drinking watever was in his cup. I stuttered a little cause a bitch was nervous R...Ry....Ryan I said kinda embarrassed. MyMy annoying ass gone say awww you got my bestie tripping over words yes I approve. Approve what gurl I said while looking at the menu. Uh y'all duh she said overly excited. Gurl go on with all that I said right as roro began to wake up. This the only thing you should be approving of gurl I said while rocking roro. Can I hold your daughter savage said. Due to my past and how protective I am over her I mugged his ass. No boo you coo but you ain't coo enough to hold my daughter. I gotta hard time trusting niggas. I said. I respect it he said and then I finally got a good look at him. This mf is fine I thought I said in my head. Savage whispered in my ear and said "yuno you the most beautiful girl I done layed eyes on .. and thank you I know I'm fine" while backing up from me. Bitcchhh my pussy got so wet. How tf can this nigga voice get me soaked ? I smiled and just admired him a little bit. After we ordered our food I went to the restroom to change my baby diaper.

Savage pov

Nigga that's yo best friend I said ,once Ryan left to both my cousin and MyMy short ass. Yea nigga why MyMy said. Cause she finer den wine where y'all find her chocolate ass at? One thing about me is I love the darkskins and shawty ass had my mans on attention!! She wasn't just fine tho it was something about her. She had the attitude that'll kill but babygurl smile was one ina million. Yea I'm feeling her and savage don't do that shit we fuck these bitches and dip. I knew she was gone be mine tho sooner or later! Why nigga you like her? My cousin Troy said snapping me out of my thoughts. I licked my lips and thought for a sec.. yea nigga you like her you ain't even gotta think about it Amayla said after a brief moment of silence. Gurl go on she ain't fuckin with the kid anyway I waved her off smiling. If you do plan on fuckin with her don't fuck her over my bestie been through to much. Troy said catching me off Guard. Naw fr thats my lil sis and I ain't playing behind that one. Yea I hear you I said to him. Ion know why they talking like we gone fuck tonight or sum. Plus ion do that cheating shit at all if I fw you then I fw you but when I'm single ...😈😈

Ryan pov

I walked back to the table right when my crab legs and all you can eat shrimp jumbo arrived. I smiled big asf. My little ass loves the food !! I had Rose in her car seat and I propped a receiving blanket up so she could feed herself. I love watching you with her . I heard Amayla say as I was dippin my shrimp in some butter. Thank you bestie it ain't like I gotta choice I said . Where her dad at savage asked I looked at him weird cause first off was this mf gone take care of us? Asking all the questions and shit like boy.. then I thought to myself ..he just asking shit he don't know. I am her daddy I said proud af. Mm I see he said looking at my baby. She's so gorgeous just like her mamma savage said. Uhuh you gone have to come better than a biggie and faith come back I said. We all busted out laughing. Damn a nigga can't even try to spit game to yo ass. Savage said showing his dimples mhmhmh he prolly got hella bitches and that come with mo problems naw I'm good. After dinner we exchanged numbers and parted ways.

Best friend he was fine asfuck wtf. I said to Amayla. He don't look better than my baby doe. Eww bitch gross Troy ugly as shit. I said. Don't do my hubba bubba bitch. She said . Ole gay ass names I said laughing hard, you sure he not fw Lauren ? That manly lookin bitch prolly his type. Mymy smacked my leg hard asf. Owwweee bitch that hurt. I said . Ion gaf bitch don't even put Lauren and Troy in the same sentence . I rolled my eyes 'ole sensitive ass. I laughed she just turned the radio up. Stop at Walmart real quick I told her. She parked and I told her I be right back while grabbing my wallet. As I walked in I went straight to the baby section I didn't have no extra cash to spend today so I just grabbed 4 cans and started to look for a new blanket for my baby. Ik I said I ain't have extra cash but when it comes to roro imma get her what she need and want. I picked up a furry pink blanket and then went to the onesies a baby can never have to many of those. As I was walking to the check out line this man grabbed my arm. I snatched it away turning around to see who he was. He looked scary but coo nevertheless. Sorry I scared you I just couldn't let you leave without getting you information. I rolled my eyes cause he clearly see these cans of formula and clothes I have in my hand . What could he possibly do for me? Information for what I asked .. he gave me a card that said "Diamonds" On it I looked at it noticing it was a card for the strip club diamonds. He looked at me and said aye not to judge you but you are gorgeous as hell and I'm sure you'd look even better in my club. I was stuck for words , cause I do need a job but stripping ? How the hell was I suppose to pull that off ? Plus who would watch roro.. he cut my thinking off and said just give me a call when ever you ready to make some money . The only thing I managed to get out was I'm only 17 . He looked back and said I ain't ask you for all that then winked at me. Confused , worried and anxious was how I was feeling right now. I need the money but ...fuck...

•••••••
This is my first book and I'd really appreciate your guys comments ! How am I doing ? Y'all like it so far? Next chapter gone be more about the guys life's!