Chapter 4

Ryan pov

Rose was kinda fussy after we picked her up from daycare. She acted a ass in the doctors too which was weird because she usually a good baby. Her doctor prescribed some Tylenol after her 4 shots then we headed to Erika's place. Man I can't wait to graduate so me and my Rose can get tf up outta there. I woke up from my nap around 5 since I had to get myself and Rose ready. I quickly gave her a sink bath and lotioned her down, only to realize she was on her last can of formula. Shit I forgot I thought to myself Erika broke ass gets wic she just refuse to get us anything she used her whole wic check on her other 5 kids knowing formula costed 23 fuckin dollars. Ugghhh I silently yelled I need a fuckin job. I thought while making her last two 6 ounce bottles. I got her bag ready for our little outing ,then I noticed something. Anytime I put her down she would cry. Which was weird cause she never cried. Shhhh it's okay mamas why you crying pretty lady . I soothed her while rocking her I gave her some Tylenol because I figured she was crying cause her shots. She soon settled down and I finished getting her dressed. I put her on a Jean lil shirt with some flowery pants and a pink head band. My baby so damn pretty I don't see how they could just not give a fuck about her. Then again they ain't give a fuck about me so fuck um. I got Rose and that's till the death of me. I took my baby picture and posted it.

My valentine ❣️ #A&f #mybabygurl  After I made sure she was straight I started working on myself I looked at the clock shit it's 6:07 I thought

After I made sure she was straight I started working on myself I looked at the clock shit it's 6:07 I thought .. I had 20 minutes to get ready. I wasn't impressing nobody tho so I wasn't getting all dressed up. Plus it was raining ! I took a quick 15 minute shower and jumped out putting Rose Johnson's baby lotion on. That shit smells good!! I thought for a sec then pulled out some leggings and a sweater/ crop. I was going to dinner with my daughter and 2 best friends I wasn't getting dressed up fuck that. I took my own picture admiring my beauty.

My daughter lookin fly so Ion gaf how I'm looking🤷🏻‍♂️❣️ Is what I captioned it

Is what I captioned it. I hate them bitches that's dressed to the gods and they kids running around with snotty noses and full ass diapers. Just unfit. My phone vibrated as soon as I put it down I looked and seen it was MyMy texting me.

Main squeeze 🍋🖤- come on bestie before we be late

   -Coming hoe

I quickly grabbed RoRo and i belongs making sure I had my wallet and my phone I closed my door and left Erika's house.

Heeeeyy bestie bitch I said once I got in the car. Hey gurl is all she said. Amayla spill it now I said knowing something was wrong. She blew a breath out before she started. Lauren stole my money and when I told Linda she took the rest talmbout I better shut up before I end up like my momma, she said with a cracked voice. My eyes grew big cause I knew her mamma was a sensitive topic. What she On bestie?? Yuno I'll handle her. That was the truth I hated Lauren ole broke uneducated ass. I peeped her and she stay Lustin after Troy which is gross considering MyMy her little cousin. Bitches just ain't cut from the same clothe as us. She laughed naw best friend they ain't even worth it plus I talked to Troy and he said he want me to move in with him. She said Trina hide her smile. Awwww my best friends getting grown on me. I said grabbing her cheeks. Ugh bitch move she laughed playfully smacking my hands away. Gurrrlll boom you just happy cause you can get dick Anytime you want I said teasing her. She start twerking talmbout ayyeee roro you finna have a cousin girl. She laughed. Uhuh hoe no babies. I said ina serious tone. Gurl yuno I'm playing she said while turning into red lobster. My stomach rumbled at the sight of the restaurant. Bitch ik you ain't that hungry MyMy said cause she heard my stomach too. Bitch boo let's go before I change my mind. We climbed out the car and went inside.