Chapter 2

Amayla in the mm

Ryan pov

Don't hit my line .. Asking why my number in yo nigga shit.. you wastin ya time' prolly shoulda asked that nigga bitch. He prolly wasn't fuckin that bitch , prolly wanna bad bitc... I woke up turning my phone alarm off. After sitting there contemplating on life for 5 minutes , Rose started stirring in her sleep. She's such a quite baby unless she hungry, wet or sleepy. This my baby fr I been taking care of her since she was out the womb. She's a Miracle baby cause Erika'dumb ass was sniffing while pregnant. Rick ain't no better he was the one making her sell her body and get the shit. She came out perfect and healthy tho. That's why I never had respect for the bitch. She was a poor excuse of a mother. I quickly made her a bottle while picking her outfit for the day. Since it was rainy and glummy out I just put her on a white grey and purple Nike jumpsuit. With her purple little uggs I just got her. Yea I had to give my momma 300$ a month just to stay there, plus the bitch got a check for her kids even though she ain't take care of shit. Yup money hungry. I wasn't no bumb bitch tho, i made sure Rose was well tooken care of and I kept myself up. One thing I learned over the years is self love is the best love. I knew I was a bad bitch and Erika hated that shit. How can a mom envy her own daughter ? Welp that's exactly what Erika does to me, she stay saying imma get pregnant and drop out of high school. Little did she know I wasn't gone be nothing like her pill poppin ass. Plus I already had a kid Rose Marie Carter 💜 that was my sister but I'm all she knows. I wouldn't be surprised if she grow up callin me momma. I got her diaper bag ready and propped her up on my queen size bed so she can watch bubble guppies while I get dressed. I ran my hand threw my bundles wondering what I should wear for school. I shrugged while picking a grey sweat suit out. "Fuck" I mumbled while remembering it was Valentine's Day. That mean Rose had a doctors appointment @ 3 MyMy would take us I said more so to myself since Rose was all in the t.v 'Cause my bestfran finna , she finna .. ooo go bestfran that's my bestfran that's my bestfran yaass you better fuck it u.. Hel.. GOODMORNING BITTTCCHH MyMy yelled threw the phone. Uhuh hoe it's too early to be yelling tf. I said with an attitude. Gurl bring yo ass on before we be late I'm outside trick she said then rudely hung up. This hoe stay hanging up on me. I thought to myself. After strapping Rose in her car seat and getting my purse ,phone and Roses diaper bag I was out the door. On my way down the stairs I heard Rick dirty ass in the living room. I rolled my eyes then proceeded to the door. Black bitch his musty ass had the nerve to say. Yup he was a white racist bastard and I hated him with everything in me. After putting Rose seatbelt on we pulled out of the ran down apartments of Phoenix Az . I love my City I just so happen to grow up in a fucked up situation but I loved my hood.

We dropped my babygurl off at daycare and headed to Phoenix high. Our bunk ass school that everybody and they momma attend. MyMy why tf you dressed like it ain't finna storm. I said finally looking at her. Gurl a hoe never gets cold , plus I got some good good last night from hubby. Ewww bitch I ain't ask all that I said while scrunching my lips up. Well bitch I told you she said while laughing. It was7:27 and we had to be at school by 7:50. Wanna smoke ? MyMy asked as we pulled up to Starbucks to get a morning drink . Gurl when don't I wanna smoke ? I asked while pullin a blunt from my purse. Amayla pulled a blunt out of her glove department. That's why you my bestie we both said at the same time laughing. Lemme get 2 white chocolate ice coffees.. "what size ma'am" larges please MyMy said in her white girl voice. Bitch you stupid I said while sparking the blunt I had rolled. You been knowing this for 11 years gurl booom MyMy said rollin her eyes. I can't stand her that's my bestie tho. After we got our drinks we headed to school while smoking a blunt. Growing up in the hood I was exposed to a lot but I picked up the habit of smoking. I just love getting high not no crack tho. Hell nah. Plus my Pretty ass learned better when I smoked before school. Lol ion know I just be more coo when I'm high. We pulled up to the school and got out letting the hot box out too. I sprayed some of my favorite Love spell perfume I just got from Victoria's Secret and put some lip gloss on too. Ooooo it's true that you a bad bitch.. I sung while looking at my bsf. Ayee I eat my rice and cabbage . She sung while twerking. Assss so fat he wanna grab it I sung hyping her up. It's true tho my bsf was a bad bitch . We been rocking for 11 years now she as solid as they come.

My bitch looked good

My bitch looked good. Ryan you always cute and you don't even be trying MyMy said pumping my head up. Girl I look like somebody's cute assss best friend I said laughing. Lemme take yo picture Amayla said to me so I posed while she took some. She started squatting talmbout yasss bitch smile with yo eyes. I died laughing she stay thinking she somebody photographer. Bitch come on before we be late. We walked into the school
Seeing it was 7:52 damn we late. Our asses just laughed and walked right in class since we had 1st period together "you two are late" Mr.Ribbin said , traffic is what we both said then took a seat. I sat down drinking my drink doing bellwork. I got done early so I started looking through my camera roll . After looking at all the pictures MyMy extra ass took I posted one on the gram.

Rainy day 💔☔️

Rainy day 💔☔️

Is what I captioned it After 2 minutes I refreshed it and already had 77 likes and 4 comments. I wouldn't say I'm popular but I'm well known. Bitches know not to fyck with me cause MyMy lil ass crazy and she go! We was a dynamic duo growing up so our names kinda ringed bells in the hood. Amayla was more outgoing while I was either at work or home. We somehow stayed beating bitches up tho.

We were half way through the day. At lunch just chillin. Aye so you mean to tell me Chyna badder then Cardi B ? I asked Troy while eating hot fries. I ain't say all that but Chyna look like she got a deep throat. You ain't shit Troy I said while throwing a chip at him. Aha that's not what yo best friend was saying last night. OR this morning mymy butted in biting her lip. I faked gagged. Nasty ass lil kids I said while scrunching my lips up. The rest of the day was normal and by normal I mean boring as hell.