Chapter 10

Savage pov
Later that day
After dropping off the lil shit from the stores I decided to call up that lil chick blue. Shit I needed some head and Ry ain't going.

Red^

Red^

Neckkk💧-wassup you called me?

-yeah gurl wya

Neckkk💧- ugh im with my nigga you need some??

-yeah ,but if u busy it's coo

Neckkk💧- I'm never busy for you😉I'll meet you at that Walgreens in 10

-bet

Damn it's crazy how all I had to do was call a bitch. I feel bad cause she with her nigga , but shit his pussy ass ain't on shit anyways. It took me 15 min to get to the store. When I pulled up she was outside in this tight ass black dress. Baby girl had curves too. You can tell it ain't natural tho. I rolled my window down so she can see it was me pulling up. She got in the car smelling like straight sex. If this bitch think imma fuck on her after the next nigga & she ain't wash her cooch, she was trippin. Good thing all I wanted was head cause shorty def wasn't gettin this dick in them guts. "I missed you baby" she said while trying to kiss me. I quickly moved away."girl you know it ain't that typa party, where u wanna do this at?" "If I was that other bitch you woulda gladly bent me over" the bluee bitch tried to whisper. I chuckled lowly cause 1 I hope she didn't just call Ryan a bitch. Secondly ...I ain't even bent shorty over yet. She big trippin all I wanted was some head. Before I could even respond she leaned over and unzipped my Levi's. Good girl it what a nigga was thinking. She took my whole entire dick in her mouth. This bitch know what she doing off tops. Almost made a nigga wreck. I pulled over so she could finish while I sparked a blunt. Now this is the life. I felt my nut coming up so I released all in her mouth. Bitch swallowed every drop. "Better" she said while whipping her mouth. "Much, now where I'm takin you" I said as I put hand sanitizer on my hands. "What?" "Girl you heard me now where to?" "I figured I could come to your spot after I fuck you to sleep" I chuckled lowly. "Gurl the most you can do to this dick is taste it now where to?" She rolled her eyes and said "take me where u picked me up." Shit she ain't have to tell me twice. I unlocked the doors for her to get out. She slammed my door and folded her arms. I laughed and pulled off. Bitches man.

Red pov-
-it didn't work

-wym it didn't work?

-bitch it didn't work he wouldnt even tell me where he live by

-you can't never do shit right ugh

-nigga ain't even trinna fuck me, with his big ass dick

- gurl how u know it's big if he won't fuck u

-cause I be sucking his soul out bitch, yaaannn

-u a fuckin mess, come by so we can plan something else

-alright chick lemme call a Uber bye

After I hung up on her I quickly requested a Uber. Then I decided to lurk on Ryan page. I don't get it like the bitch gotta whole ass daughter and he still checkin for her. At first I was only doing this for Tianna but after I sucked his dick I knew I was gone catch feelings. Now I'm the only bitch ik that'll catch feelings from just suckin dick but aye fuck it. Ryan don't even look better than me, and ik she can't please him like I can. I was interrupted by Tae FaceTiming me.

What?

You get the nigga location?

Naw bae I couldn't get it he don't seem like he giving it up anytime soon either.

Bitch you ain't good for shit. You prolly sucked his dick then got kicked out.

"Rolls eyes" well how bout you fuck um and rob him yo damn self

I hung up after that. I love my boyfriend Tae but he not bouta disrespect me hell naw. You see Tianna wanted me to take Savage from Ryan, and my boyfriend Tae wanted me to set him up. Even tho he work for the nigga so it's like how tf cant he get his address, but I see why. Savage be on some solo shit you won't see him till it's too late. I looked up and seen my Uber coming so I went and got in headed to my bsf house.

"Thanks" I said while gettin out and heading inside Tianna house. Tianna lived in the hood and her mom had 12 fuckin kids. She let her do whatever too that's why we stayed in shit. I walked in not even thinking about knocking, this like a trap house mfs stay in and out. I walked to The basement where Tianna room was. Soon as I walked In I seen her sippin on henny and smoking a blunt. I sat down after making me a drink and took the blunt taking a pull from it . "So what's the next plan, & why you even worried bout Ryan when you want Troy?" "Cause bitch.. it's all a plan to fuck MyMy world up by fuckin with the ones she love" "well bitch savage and Ry ain't working" "ik man" we both trailed off thinking. "Don't you work at Ryan baby daycare ?" "Yea but shit I been not feeding her and shit ion think them dumb bitches gettin the clue" "give them bitches a clue then." I said kinda just talking. "Bitch I got the perfect idea" Tianna said while taking another sip of her drink. We sat up talking bout what our week finna be like and how we finna pull this shit off. I crashed at her shit cause we had school and it was late. I texted Savage tellin him I was sorry. Ig I still need his addy for Tae...right? I had to get back on that nigga good side. ASAP !