Chapter 15

Troy pov/

Fuck!! I can't get caught up at least not right now dawg. I ate tf outta MyMy pussy lastnight cause I was guilty. I let Tianna suck my dick a few months back. I was drunk as hell tho so I can't remember shit.

I know for a fact I ain't fuck shorty tho. She keep being messy trinna fw Ryan and Amayla. Little did she know Ryan gone fuck her up for touching Rose. That shit crazy come to think of it. Imma have to talk to her real soon and tell that bitch to calm shit down.

It was 4:34 in the morning and I was wide awake drinking some Bombay. Thinking bout mylife. Here I am 19 years old and bouta graduate. My birthday was earlier in the year making me older then everyone in my class.

Savage 19 too but that nigga graduated early when he was In jail. I work for my dad Big Troy. I mainly just make sure our product was selling how it was post to, and I went on important meetings mostly for shipping purposes or a new connect.

The money was real good, I like the respect too. Growing up I stayed in the streets not gaf. Shit me and my cousin savage. My cousin did some real ass shit for me that I'll never forget. That was when we was 11 I believe. Shit after that day I knew for a fact I was in the game for good and I was always gone have savage back.

Flashback
"Dude come on just tell uncle Troy we be right back" I thought about it then just said fuck it I knew my older homie was gone make sure we had a good time. " Man fuck that let's just go." I said while gettin in the back of this stolly .

"What's good withmy youngins?" "Not shit what you got going big mike?" Savage spoke up. "Maaaannn we finna go hit a lick y'all down?" I always wanted to hit a lick so I was ready but I looked at savage and he shook his head.

"Nigga wym hit a lick ? You want us to come rob somebody wi you?" I looked over at him and he told me he ain't feeling it something ain't right. I caught the vibe but I ain't gaf. I was gone hit this lick regardless. "Nigga what you coming in or what?" Big mike said stopping in front of a huge red house.

"Now nigga yuno I ain't gone leave my blood by hisself , as dumb as this shit sound I ain't leaving Troy." Savage said making me relax a little more.

We hopped out the stolen truck and went right to the backdoor. This nigga mike just turned the knob like he been here or sum before. Savage caught that too so we both put our hands on our burners ready for whatever.

"Big mike yuno where you going?" "Come in muthafuvkas let's have some fun." We both walked in taking in our surroundings. It wasn't shit in here to steal and at that moment I felt something bad bouta happen.

Big mike pulled his piece out aiming it right at my head. "So tell me Troy , what is it that yo dad got that me and my rello missing?" Big mike was 19 and his cousin Phill was 20 they was our big homies. But shit now I see what was really up .. you really can't trust yo own homies. These niggas just wanted to be on top. & mad that my pops got that title.

Duckkk.. savage yelled he shot 2 shots into mikes chest making him instantly fall. Shit we was 11 at the time and we both was caught up now in a murder.

We left but didn't tell anyone about that night expect my pops. The next week I got pulled out of class. They police at my school was asking me all typa questions about that night. How tf they even know I was there?

By this time they had evidence savage and I was there. Just neither one of us snitched. They said either one confessed and that person get out when they 18. Or we both get life. Savage end up saying he did it even tho I said I did it first. Savage insisted tho so he got sent away. Me and pops kept his books heavy. I'm talking like a thousand a month.