Chapter 13

Ryan pov

After school

I walked outside to see savage up again his truck. "Wassup chicken head" he said as I walked up. "Boy don't even fuck my day up witcho ugly ass" he smacked his lips after my last comment. "Girl we both know I'm sexy asfuck" "booo somebody done lied to yo ass" I clapped back while climbing in the truck. "So where to babygurl" he said looking over at me licking his lips. momma d had Rose because she said she'll just keep her from this morning. So she was in good care. Only thing I had left to do was pick my keys up to my apartment and get things moved in there. I was tooo happy.

First things first tho, I had to go get the little shit Rose and I did have from Erickas house. Ugh I really ain't wanna see this bitch.

I gave savage instructions and shortly we was pulling up to them unforgettable apartments. "Stay here I'll be back" I said as I was closing his truck door so he couldn't say anything back.

All I was picking up was our clothes and mostly Rose shit. Everything else I was getting brand new. I walked in the pissy smelling apartment and went straight towards my old room. I quickly stuffed 2 duffel bag full on my clothes and ran them to the car. On my way back to his car with Rose shit Rick stopped me. Here we fyckin go. I thought.

"So you finally getting the fuck outta our shit huh?" He said blocking the door way. "Y'all shit? Ha well let's see how long y'all gone be in "yall shit" witcho crack headed asses" before I could spit on his ass I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. When I looked down I seen a knife stuck in my arm. I'm tired of these pussies stabbing me

When I reached to take it out I was punched by Ericka in the back on my head making me fall forward and bust my head. I had a banging ass head ach now. I slowly got up because by now the both were talking shit. "Bitch take that little girl and don't even come back neither one of y'all black asses" she seethed. "Go to hell cunt" was all I said Then I grabbed the rest of our bags and left.

"Damn ma you bleeding you ok ?" Savage asked. I sighed before replying "I'm coo but can you take me to the furniture store on Ames please" I spoke up once I was in the car. "What in Ames?" Savage questioned. "78th by quicktrip" he just glanced at me and smiled. "What you thinking?" "Aw nun shawty .. it's just I wish I woulda known you was gettin ya furniture from there, matter fact hold on"

Savage pov/

She a mf G from the looks of it. My typa lady 😏. I dialed Charlie up real quick. Ryan ain't even know that that was my store, imma surprise her little ass tho. "Hello .... living you know me how the store running ? .... that's coo, but shit check it go look up Ryan Carter.. ship out her furniture right now. I'll be there to pay...yup, bet that up" I hung up after that. Ryan had this funny ass look on her face. "Fix yo face baby" I said while grabbing her chin. "Uhuh nigga what you just do?" "I handled it baby now where to now? The apartment? Bet"

"Savage I needa go make sure the furniture and shit is all right I need our shit moved in today"
"I said I had you gurl. Everything will be set. Now show me the apartments." She put the gps in while Big 38 by NBA came on and she started rapping. Shit was sexy asfuck.

Now eat that dick up , beta make it spit up 'befo I beat it up.. she rapped. I had to cut the music down after that. "Girl what you know bout that?" I asked her , shit I really wanted to know. "That's my niggggaa, I fw nba" she giggled. I ain't find shit funny. " stop playing wimmie" I said while gripping her leg.

"If you was my nigga you'd have those privileges to tell me what to do, but I'm single so I guess that means keep ya comments to ya self" "I ain't heard shit you was saying cause I am your nigga , now get out we here" I told her while pullin into a parking spot.