Chapter 8

Troy mom in the mm (Ms. Diane)

Amayla's pov-
  We finna go to Ms. Diane house I told Ryan while we was in target gettin her some shit for her apartment. Ooo did she cook , She said as my mouth watered. That girl throws down !! Yes she did spaghetti too I said making a sour face at her. You look ugly when u do that she said looking at me. Gurl boo hurry up and check out so we can go. Ms. Diane and Troy dad was coo asf plus they been in Ryan and I's life since we was 12 when Troy finally brought us around his family . My bestie been getting house hold products cause when she turn 18 she moving straight tfuck outta her momma shit and I don't blame her. We checked out then got in my car. Rose started fussing again so Ryan Rode in the back with her so she wouldn't cry. When we pulled up to they big ass house i instantly smelled food. Troy ass came outside and grabbed RoRo for Ryan while we all walked in. I heard Troy dad and Ms. Diane arguing soon as I walked in. We walked in the kitchen and seen savage eating his food while on his phone. Ms.daine turned around and said there go my favorite two girls. We both went over to hug her. I loved coming here cause everything just seemed so homey. She made us a plate then we sat down to eat.

Ryan pov

Shhhh what's wrong mammas I said checking my baby diaper. Whaaaa roro cried while I tried shushin her. Ms. Diane came right over and grabbed her outta my hands. Awww it's okay granny baby she said RoRo instantly stop crying and layed on her chest with watery eyes. Imma handle her go eat baby she told me. Shiiitt I wasn't complaining Roro was in good hands I knew that for a fact. I walked in the kitchen and my stomach grumbled telling my ass I needed to eat. I seen savage fine ass and bit my lip. Well hello to you to he said to me once I sat down. Hey savage boo I simply replied while taking my phone out. I seen I had 2 new messages.
💎- hey did you think about when u ready to make this money

Unknown- bitch stay far from savage.

I ain't gone lie that last message kinda fucked me up. I wasn't even fw savage and I had hoes pressed already. I replied to the dude I met at Walmart and let him know I would like to meet with him and discuss the job. He texted back telling me to come to the club tonight and check it out. MyMy you wanna go to diamonds I asked her once we was alone. Gurl hell yea I wanna see some big booty bitches she said sticking her tongue out. Bitch you wild I said laughing. I went in the living room and seen Ms. Diane watching jersey shore while Roro was wide awake playing like she wasn't fussy all day. I shook my head and sat down next to her. Ma can you watch roro while we step out real quick I said. Chile go on and go have some fun you never get a break from a baby that's not even yours, and I just wanted to let you know you doing so damn good baby! I smiled, I mean I knew I was good with her but for somebody else to say it melted my heart. Ms.Diane fucked with roro more than our own momma smh. And I appreciate her for that so much she wouldn't even know. Okay her diaper bag got everything you need and make sure she take her medicine before you go to bed. Gurl I got this byeeee. She said making me laugh. I love that girl. She the only mom figure I ever had. We ran to the car cause we didn't want Troy ass coming out asking us questions.

30 minutes later we was pulling up to the strip club. We got out and went right to dudes office. I seen he had a sign On his door that said BOSSMAN I knocked lightly waiting for him to open the door. When he opened it weed filled my nostrils almost instantly. I smiled cause I finna smoke some weed on the job lol! So whatcha thinking love BOSSMAN asked me once we sat down. I'm feelin it .. plus I need some money and fast so I'm down. Alright I want you to be a bottle girl untill you turn 18 and you can go to stripping only if you want to tho. I smiled inwardly knowing I could just be cute and pass around bottles while making more money than I did inna week within a hour. Instead of standing on me precious feet. We shook hands and told me I would be working from 8-1 from Wednesday through Saturday. That gave me more time to spend with Roro so I was actually fine with that. We kicked it for a minute in the club since we was already here and just peeped the scene. These bitches was ugly asf so knew I was finna be making some bank ..I couldn't wait till Wednesday night.

On the ride back home we smoked like 2 blunts and was just cruisin. When we got back to the house I went to Ms.Diane room and looked for RoRo, I seen her laying there sleeping and cracked a smile .

Ms Diane done bathed her feed her and gave her her medicine

Ms Diane done bathed her feed her and gave her her medicine. I love this woman I thought to myself she was one of the few that I trusted with RoRo. I grabbed Rose and went to my favorite guest room since I decided to spend the night. MyMy and Troy was in his old bedroom getting ready for bed. I quickly showered and lotioned up putting on my zebra fur socks and a over sized T-shirt. A bitch was High asfuck and happy I ain't have to go back to Erika's house till tomorrow night.

I jumped out my sleep and started searching my bed for RoRo. I felt her and calmed down a little. I went to the bathroom that was connected to the room and splashed my face with water. I looked in the mirror and cried. Ion do that shit infront of others so when I do cry I let all that shit out. After having my lil break down I went back to the room. I jumped when I seen savage sittin on the bed lookin threw my phone .. wtf you doing man I said in a whisper voice. Naw who tf texting you tellin you to not fw me? Huh? He asked ... shit I ain't even know the answer to that so I ignored him and got in my bed. You don't hear me talking now? Savage ion know who tf was texting me I said kinda irritated about the conversation. Well you Finna be my wife so bitches really finna get mad. I was shocked that he just said I'll be his wife. This fine ass dude don't know what he doing to me. Savage I'm not finna play these games witchu. I said after a moment of silence. Shawty ain't nobody playing witcho sexy milk Doug ass. I scrunched my face up uhuh nigga ion look like no damn milk Doug. Maybe a whopper tho , I said and we start laughing. Why we're you crying in the bathroom ? Savage asked getting more serious. Should I tell the truth or lie?? Nothing I sighed after a minute. He picked RoRo up cause she started gettin whinny & layed her on his chest as he attempted to fall asleep. Savage get up gimmie my baby. Chill out shawty she coo she sleeping plus I ain't leaving untill you tell me why you was crying. I blew out a aggravated sigh. I played with my fingers before I begin to speak. Erika gone kick us out cause I won't be gettin any money untill 2 weeks and ik when I get home she gone be down my neck about some money. I looked over at him to see him falling asleep. Savage .. savage,  huh? Yea? He opened his eyes. Did you hear anything I said? Yea, gone head go to sleep girl imma handle it for you. Naw I can handle my own problems. I quickly replied. If Rick or Erika found out I liked someone, seen I was happy or even if they seen someone trinna help me out I'm sure they'd put a stop to it. Only reason why I'm even considering how they feel is because I'm the state eyes RoRo still belongs to Erika. They don't give a fuck about her but they know I love her!! So they will do anything to get under my skin. When RoRo was only 2 weeks I asked Erika to watch her while I run next door for milk for her other 5 kids. When I came back Rick was blowing and rubbing her infant butt without her diaper even on. I blacked out because I was that little girl years ago with nobody to help. I grabbed a plastic bag and quickly put it around his face trying to suffocate his big bird ass. Erika came from the bathroom and stabbed me in my thigh with a knife. I couldn't do shit but punch her disloyal ass. Like this nigga was finna touch your 2 week old baby and when the only mf try to help out you stab me like I'm in the wrong ? After we had our little fight she told me to get my shit and HER daughter and don't come back. Since that day I never let go of RoRo hand at all. I sometimes feel like it's my fault cause iknew what he was capable of doing but I got careless and seriously left my child with them. I apologize to RoRo every night even tho I went to the hospital and they said that she didn't get harmed or rapped in anyway. I still felt guilty. We stayed in a hotel for 3 days before Erika's burnt out ass came and said we gotta stay with her for her check and she need a extra 100$ from me every month. I hate her with everything in me rs. I turned around and looked at savage sleeping while RoRo layed next to him. I don't get that feeling that he would hurt her, but I have to protect my baby no matter what. I start my job Wednesday, we gone be coo regardless.