Chapter 12

Savage pov
"Aye hood , where it's bussin at tonight?" I asked Troy , that nigga was too busy into the NBA song we had going in the car.
Don't tell me that you love me if you ain't gone ride for me, you can stay the fyck from round me if you ain't gone die for me. Nigga was singing his heart out too. "Aye nigga I know you heard Me"

"Huh? , nigga when nba is speaking we shut the fyck up." That nigga was a good rapper doe. " Bitch shut up sounding like a lil broad. But what's the move tonight nigga?"

" shiitttt man I was gone be cuddled up , yuno MyMy stay wimmi now" he said looking geeked asfuck " shut yo ole faithful ass up," I said laughing "let's hit Diamonds up bro. Troy looked at me and shook his head.

"Now yuno MyMy one crazy ass female.Yo ass prolly just trinna go to see Ryan mean ass" a smile instantly grew on my face. I mean I forgot shawty worked there , but now that I know I was gonna be one loyal ass customer.

I smacked my lips " ain't nobody worried
Bout her lil chocolate ass" I smirked cause hell yea I was thinking bout her. Im finna fuck her fuck what she talking bout. "Man I'll go for a few hours don't get carried tf away doe man I know you" Troy said making me chuckle lightly.

Flash back
- " Aye nigga fyck the rules I'm getting white gurl fucked up tonight ion know bout you nigga but I'm finna turn the fuck up" I said walking into this lil house party. Troy just continued smoking his dirt (black and mild). "Nigga My ole lady gone fyck me up but let's get this shit started" I walked straight in grabbing a Thot making her shake her ass on me. We end up runnin a train on that hoe the same night. Hoe tried saying she pregnant wi twins and we both the daddies. How the fuck that shit sound ?? Man only in the hood. Long story short we had to beat half her family ass cause they still till this day be tryn us. We been got dna test. Plus I wrapped up so fyck um.

"Nigga you stay bringing the past up" . I said laughing "nigga I had to we both was finna be some daddies" I lit the blunt on the one , that nigga funny as hell.
Later that night

"Nigga it's packed let's go to V.I.P" Troy yelled over the music. We walked up the stairs but I locked eyes with Ryan. No lie she was fine asfuck yo I had to have her rs.

 She looked up at me and smiled , my heart flicked no lie

She looked up at me and smiled , my heart flicked no lie. I licked my lips and continued to the v.i.p  bout 17 mins later she came in smelling like a coconut bar! "Y'all thirst?" She asked looking dead in my eye. "Well damn hello to you to bestfriend" Troy said making her look at him. "Aw sorry bestie , do Amayla know you here?" " nope and I ain't doing shit so keep that gap in yo mouth closed" she rolled her eyes then gave me back her attention. " ion see yo lil skank , where she at ?" I laughed , she had to be talking bout blue.

"Shawty ain't nobody stunting her, wassup wi us tho?" I asked scooting closer to her. "You look like you got to much drama and I got my own shit going on I'm coo" " well shit what if I help you take some stress away, just ride wimmie baby" I was being dead serious to I'd help her and her daughter with anything I ain't give a fuck. "I'll think about it " she smirked then started to walk away. I pulled out a rubber band full of money and handed it to her. "You got my number ma use it, I said winking st her"  she just smiled and walked out.

Shorty was def fuckin wi my head for sure , after she left a stripper came in  and asked for a dance "fuck naw get out here we Ryan's customers only don't forget it." I wasn't playing when I said I'm now a loyal customer. She mugged me then walked out. Fuck her tho she was ugly. We end up leaving and going home Ryan better hit me up too cause a nigga needa nut.

Ryan pov

I left around 1:20 this coo girl end up taking me back to momma D shit. I walked in and quickly took a shower then went to grab Rose I missed her. After going to my favorite guest room and gettin the bed plump enough for Rose I set my alarm clock and quickly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up around 6 am and was very excited! Did I forget to mention I got my keys yesterday ?? Yes!!! A bitch AND HER DAUGHTER gets to move into they own shit. My work schedule was wed-sat from 8 to 1. I had momma D watching Rose while I was at school & I spent the night at her house last night so I woke up and got myself together. Then woke Rose up giving her a morning bath and lotioning her up.

After making her a nice warm oatmeal bottle I went back to the room to finish gettin ready. Since I was inna good mood and I move into my apartment today I wore a yellow fitted Nike shirt. Black ripped jeans and my black and yellow foams. I put that chain savage gave to Rose on and I must say it goes perfect with my outfit.

I got my bag ready and seen that big ass stack of money savage gave me I then sat down and counted the money. 2....3.....4....5... this nigga dropped 6 thousand on me for bringing him I drink. I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. If a bitch was makin money like that on the first night I was eager as hell to keep working. Then I thought about it I hope this nigga don't think he trinna buy me. Nah he too fine for all that. Finally deciding to call him I sat and waiting for him to answer.

"Hello? .." damn he sound fine with that raspy morning voice. "savage? This is Ryan... um ... thanks for lastnight really" "it ain't nun but a G thang baby aye what you doing tho ?" " bout go to school waiting on my bestfriends" " check this baby I wanna link up when you get out" huh??? I thought he was fucking wi red uhuh he def gettin checked before he even lick my kitty fuck that! " um sure .. pick me up from school then ? Please?" Am I really finna go wit this nigga "say less baby girl I'll be there waiting" he said then hung the phone up. fuck is he doing to me.