7.Sorting hat✔️

Parseltongue
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Talking to death, life or time
Normal
Point of view/Authors notes/time skips
Sorting hat
______________________________________________

Olivia's POV:
We've arrived at Hogwarts and I quickly see Hagrid showing is the way to Hogwarts.

"Firs' years! Firs' years over hear! C'mon, follow me- firs' years mind yer step will yer" Hagrid said. He finally led us to to the boats. Since it's no more then for me and Draco take a seat next to eachother and two others joined our boat.

"Hello darling I'm Theodore Nott. To who do I owe the pleasure." He winked. I will admit he's cute but you can easily tell he's a player. I mean come on I've never spoken to him and hes hitting on me.

Draco puts his arm around my shoulders in a possessive way.
I look at the girl and glare. Pansy Parkinson. I've always hated her. She was always a bitch to me.

She looks me up and down and glares at Draco's arm around me, I role my eyes and turn my attention to Nott.

"Tsk tsk tsk not even five seconds of meeting me and already calling me darling. And I'm Olivia Potter-Snape for your information."

His eyes widen when I said my name. I mean come on he should've know Olivia potter is coming to Hogwarts.

I hear a scoff and turn to Parkinson's direction. "Dracy-poo why is your arm around that...thing. Come sit next to me!" She winks at draco and pats the seat next to her.

"Were here! Look flower it's amazing!" Draco says.

I smile at his excitement, the pig face she devil huffs noticing Draco didn't even pay attention to a word she said.

We soon head inside for the sorting
Ceremony. Next to me was a tan girl with brown hair and brown eyes. On my other side was another girl with short brown hair with highlights.

They both look nice so i whisper loudly enough for them to hear.

"I'm Olivia potter who are you?"

"I'm Rosalie Lestrange"

"And I'm Emma Dolohov but my friends call me ivy"

"Do you wanna make a dramatic entrance?" I ask them. They look at eachother, smirk and nod. As everyone leaves we stay behind for a minute or two. Then we stop at the doors and I place a music charm.

We kick the doors open and walk our way to the other first years. Dumbledork glares at me, it's barley noticeable but there.

'That's right old man, I'm here. And if you keep staring at me, you won't be for much longer'

I zone out of hearing that same speech again. I snap out of my thoughts as the sorting hat starts singing his song.

"Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.