13-yule ball ✔️

Parseltongue
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Talking to death, life or time
Normal
Point of view/Authors notes/time skips
___________________________________________________

Olivia's pov
A month has past ever since George comforted me. I mean I knew he used to like me. But I just I can't play with his feelings, if he still likes me.

Why does life have to be complicated, especially for me. Ok i know this isn't a bad situation but I don't want to hurt him.

Well other than having to reject my friend ,that I had in my past life and that I have now but I barley talk to him because of Ron, what's new you ask, oh nothing other than me having to find a date to the ball this week and about 10 people already asked me but I don't know what to say so I just run away.

I just don't know, I like Cedric, a lot but I also have my eye on...someone else.

As I'm stuck in my thoughts someone bursts through the common room door.

"I HAVE A DATE! THEO ASKED ME!" Yelled Rosalie

I smile knowing how long she's liked him. I lead her outside while talking about the ball. Wondering what time it is, I cast a tempus Only to here the sound of a ferret....

Oh no... I completely forgot ughhhh stupid moody.

I ran and ran as fast as I could, only to see a ferret flying in my direction.

'Dear Merlin!'

I caught Draco and set him on my shoulder. I started petting his head calming him down. After he was calm I set him down and transfigured him back into his handsome self, um I mean into his ugly old self yah.

He was still in the floor so I leaned down and said "are you ok malfoy" he looked up at me and smiled but that quickly turned into a frown.

He gets up and pulls me to his chest, me being me I yelped out of surprise. "Oh bloody shut up flower. Stop with that malfoy shit. It's Draco to you, never malfoy....sorry for ignoring you..."

I laugh and say "ok whatever, you dumbass. And it's ok"

He laughs and turns back to moody "My father will hear about this!" And I swear I heard him whisper "bloody prick"

I start backing away when yet again, another guy comes up to me. "H-hey Olivia.. c-can i ask you a q-question" he said

"Yeah sure mclaggen. Is there something you need?"

"Actually i wanted to ask you if...if you want to go to the Yule ball with me?" He rubbed his neck in a nervous manner. (I forgot how much older he is that Harry or Olivia so for this sake I made him a two years older)

'Oh shit, I can't run, what do I do what CAN I do. Why is he asking me I swear I thought he had a girlfriend. Fuck if I reject him he might get even more annoying'. As I'm stuck in my thoughts I feel an arm wrap around me. "Sorry mclaggen she's going with me."
——time to get ready- sponsored by a flying hippogriff—-

"DAPHNE GREENGRASS GET OVER HERE!!!" I yelled.

'THIS GIRL STOLE MY DRESS! I DONT WANT TO WEAR THE OTHER ONE!!!!!'