14- empty✔️

Parseltongue
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Talking to death, life or time
Normal
Point of view/Authors notes/time skips
___________________________________________________
Don't play the song yet
Olivia's pov
February 14 the day of love. Bleh. I hate hate HATE today. Especially now.

Ever since the Yule ball Draco has been avoiding me. Or I've been avoiding him, honestly I can't tell. Professor snape and I haven't been on the best terms either. Maybe he finally realized that I'm nothing special.

That I'm the reason the love of his life died. Or that I'm just a constant reminder of what he's lost. This life sucks! Death, life and time have been to busy to talk, Draco and I are avoiding eachother and the only father figure I've ever had realized he should have never adopted me as his own daughter.

I hate life. I wish I could just escape it but she keeps pushing me into a depressive state.

L: WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT IS IT.

T: well yeah it is.

D: yeah Life your the worst to humans. And that's coming from me. ME! Death himself who literally sorta makes humans die and bring them into the afterlife.

L: *mumbles* your all so mean

Olivia: CAN I GET BACK TO THINKING NOW!

L+D+T: yeah sorry ...

Olivia: *rolls eyes*

D: DONT YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME YOUNG LADY OR I WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR INVISIBILITY CLOAK!!!

Olivia: you know what BYE!

I swear there annoying! HEY WE HEARD THAT!!!
But I would go insane without them. Awwww thanks liv.

I sigh and get out out of bed getting ready for another horrid day. But I notice that no one else is up which is odd since it is Valentine's Day.  Look around for my uniform but then decide to rebel against Valentine's Day.

Instead of disgusting griffindor red I decide to wear a beautiful dark ruby red skirt and black top with a beautiful cream sweater. I decide to grab on black leggings and gray boots that end around my ankle. Finally after grabbing my clothes I head to the shower to relax.

After my shower I got dressed and curled my black and red hair. I put on a dark nude lipstick and light makeup.

I grab my guitar and books and walk out to a small grassy area near the black lake.

I don't want to go to the great hall. I might see them. I don't think I could handle seeing them.

I sigh and set my books down and accio a blanket to sit on. I grab my guitar and start writing ideas in my notebook.

After an hour or two I finally finished it. Today there's no classes as it's Saturday.

Play the song now *pretend it's a girl*
"I don't see you
You're not in every window I look through
And I don't miss you
You're not in every single thing I do
I don't think we're meant to be
And you are not the missing piece
I won't hear it
Whenever anybody says your name
And I won't feel it
Even when I'm burstin' into flames
I don't regret the day I left
I don't believe that I was blessed
I'm probably lyin' to myself again
I'm alone in my head
And lookin' for love in this stranger's bed