3. Madame Malkin's ✔️

Parseltongue
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Talking to death, life or time
Normal
Point of view/Authors notes
___________________________________________________
Olivia's point of view:
Today's the day I meet Draco. I need to be prepared since he might act like a prat...again. I already sent a reply to McGonagall , since the owl didn't leave, asking if She wouldn't mind taking me to Diagon ally so I could go and get all I need for Hogwarts.

I get out of my thoughts when I hear someone knocking on the door. 'I hope thats her.' "Girl! Get the door!" Uncle Vernon yells. I quickly get out of my cupboard not wanting to get starved today, or any day after for that matter.

I open the door and see McGonagall in pointy witch hat and a green robe with black clothing under. I look up at her and say "Who are you" acting like I've never met her before today.

She looks down, and her eyes widen. "GIRL WHATS TAKING SO DAMN LONG" uncle says. He comes to the door where I'm standing and looks her up and down. "Your another one of those freaks aren't you! Like her mother and father! Get away from my home now!" He yells at her.

She looks taken back then scowls at him. She looks back at me and motions her hand towards her. I walk to her, seeing my uncle red with anger.

"I am taking Ms.Potter with me you freakish muggle. And how dare you call me a freak when this little girl is so close to being in rags! She's eleven for Merlin's sake, but she looks so small that she looks like she has to be no skinnier than a 6 year old! Calling me a freak when what your doing this to the poor child if anything your the freak. I knew Albus shouldn't have left her with you, your the worst kind of muggles!"She yelled at him.

She turned around, grasping my hand in hers. We walk our way to the leaky cauldron. Rushing in there ignoring everyone. The next thing I knew, I was in Diagon ally again.

"Ms.Potter I need to go back to Hogwarts, so you will have to be alone to get your supplies. Ask one of the owners if you can use their owl and send me a letter so I know you are all right. See at Hogwarts ms.potter." McGonagall said. 

She turned and left, me being who I am started to squeal running to a shop I hadn't seen in my first life.

As soon as I entered I saw all these animals. There where owls, toads some cats and snakes. I start wandering around for a animal to bring with me. But then I saw this beautiful snake.

This is a black rat snake

This is a black rat snake. There rare to find in Britain. There most found in North America. She's such a beautiful snake.

Sssstupid human looking at me. I will bite ssssomeone if they look at me again