Deadly Vows (I Do) Is Officially Published!

It is official! I am officially a published author! Deadly Vows is now available in print and in e-book for purchase! You can find it on Amazon, iTunes, B&N, & Google Play! The links are in my bio!

 It's surreal guys. Three years ago I decided to post my writings on this app that I found by completely by chance. And out of nowhere, comments and reads and votes began popping up, and people actually enjoyed my writings. I want to say thank you to all of my fans, without you this would have never been possible and I never would have had the confidence to even think about publishing. For the ones that stuck by me even through my transition to another platform and continued to support me no matter what! Thank you guys so much I love y'all and I cant stress enough how much you mean to me! But most of all I would like to thank my mom. Because she believed in me and took my work to a publishing company, and without her this would have never been possible. I love you more than life Mom.

I will be posting a video in the coming weeks! Please Leave Reviews when purchasing or even if you don't please leave as many reviews as you'd like it would help so so much! 

Deadly vows is now available! Happy Reading, and for some Happy re-reading!

-Haley