00

The school year was a breeze for Johnny, knowing he got excepted only made him work harder in preparation for school. Mackenzie on the other hand, struggled, she worked extremely hard to reach her 4.17 GPA, but the school year consisted of no Netflix, no sleep, and rarely any Johnny. He kept his distance, he knew that it'd be difficult for the both of them if he kept getting in her way.

So, they broke up.

A couple of times, actually.

She screamed at him for distracting her from her homework, and he was upset that they were barely spending any time together.

He dumped her. Mackenzie claimed that was fine, but they both knew that wasn't what neither of them wanted.

They got back together about a month later, but when work got too hectic for Mackenzie, they went on another break.

A few months before school ended, and work became less of an issue, they got back together, once again, leading to now; with Johnny leaving a week before his final year of high school to experience the UCLA campus life.

Avery hadn't been an issue either, not that she was a huge one, Johnny and Nadia's family agreed it would be 'appropriate' for the baby to stay with Nadia's grandparents until they were both old enough to decide how they wanted to care for her. They were both going to college for four years, and they both wanted an education. It was very hard for Johnny, but it was definitely necessary. Johnny and Nadia knew Avery would be safe, and Nadia's grandparents would always be there with open arms for Johnny to come and visit.

Other than that, Mackenzie and Johnny's relationship had been blooming, they became more close and intimate ever since they got back together, but if Kenzie had known how soon Johnny was actually leaving her and how strained their relationship would become, she wouldn't have went to his house on the April night and took him back.

SAMARIA SPEAKS ! ✨☄️🌻

i see these lil "_____ speaks" a lot
and it's so cute haha