09

Mackenzie was currently huddled up in Johnny's lap as a movie played on her t.v.

Sophia was there, as well as Lauren.

"This is the worst sleepover ever." Lauren complained, rolling on her back on Mackenzie's bed.

Mackenzie just chuckled, shaking her head, "Johnny and I just sit and watch movies all the time."

"Well that sucks, we should go to Six Flags or something..."

"I'm actually down." muttered Johnny, softly kicking his sister's leg.

Mackenzie sighed, "Sophia, what do you think?"

Sophia looked back the couple snuggled together, "I think we should stay here." She briefly answered, turning back around to watch the movie.

"Since we can't decide, our best option is to stay here." Mackenzie shrugged.

"What?" Lauren asked, head still turned to the t.v. Sophia pat her back lightly, "It's whatever, Laur. We can go tomorrow!"

"Come on, babe. I'm actually kind of bored..." Johnny whispered into Mackenzie's ear.

"Let's go get pizza!" Mackenzie said, pulling away.

Johnny groaned when the three girls squealed and hopped out of bed, "Johnny! You're driving!" Lauren said, grabbing his keys from Mackenzie's dresser and tossing them at him as her and Sophia ran out of the door.

Mackenzie laughed, holding her hand out for Johnny to grab and looking over at Johnny while he sighed. He grabbed hand, leading them both out of the door.

JOHNNYBOIII

bro...

help me bro...

GAYHAY

what is it now juanny

JOHNNYBOIII

i'm surrounded by chicks 💀💀

GAYHAY

soooooo what's the problem

JOHNNYBOIII

I NEED A DUDE IN MY LIFE RN

GAYHAY

OH

sorry, i'm straight bro 😔

JOHNNYBOIII

😑

bye hayden

"Finally, they're gone!" Johnny exclaimed, flopping on Mackenzie's bed and ruffling his hair.

Mackenzie smiles at him, taking her sweater off and throwing it on her desk chair.

"So what do you wanna do now?"

A smirk spreads across his face, "I'm hungry."

Mackenzie chuckles lightly, "Johnny, we just ate pizza..."

He grabs her arm, pulling her on top of him, "I know. That's not what I'm hungry for."

i'm not even gonna ask y'all hoes for smut bc #1 yall dont deserve it #2 i always get attacked when i ask 😔😗🙃😑 and #3 i ain't writing it 🏃🏿‍♂️💨