32

EPILOGUE PART 3 !

Johnny and Mackenzie were at dinner, celebrating the soon to come birth of their unborn baby; Mackenzie had a very subtle baby bump, but Johnny couldn't help but constantly stare in awe. It wasn't like when he was with Nadia, unfortunately, although Avery had been a gift for both Johnny and Mackenzie.

"For Mr. and Mrs. Orlando?" The waiter asked, and Johnny nodded enthusiastically, Mackenzie's eyes widening at the misuse of her last name. "Right this way."

The waiter directed them to their table, a small booth in a corner, and handed them their menus.

Mackenzie swiftly flipped through menu, mouth practically drooling at all of the food choices, that was until she saw the prices.

"Holy shit!" She choked, quickly covering her mouth in embarrassment when a few other guests turned to look at her.

"What's wrong?" Johnny asked in a concerned voice, placing his hand in her lower back.

"N-Nothing, I just- these prices, Johnny."

"Don't worry about that..." He trailed off, kissing the temple of her head.

"B-But-"

"Hey, don't worry about it." He shrugged off, continuing his search to find an entree.

It was nearing dessert, but Johnny was almost full, not Mackenzie though, she was still waiting for hot breadsticks to come on another plate. She entertained herself by poking at her stomach subtly, "I can't believe there's a baby in me." She gasped.

Johnny chuckled, pulling her hand off of her stomach and intertwining theirs.

"Mackenzie..." He trailed off, playing her fingers gently, "There's something I want you to know."

Mackenzie's eyebrows furrowed when she heard him say that, her mind swirling in many possibilities that could've gone wrong.

"I think me going to England with you was the best decision of my life..."

"Oh, Johnny..."

"And I love you more than life itself." He continued, hand shuffling in his pocket as he struggled to pull the item out.

"Oh my goodness, Johnny, it's 9:37!"

"What?" He paused.

"You're looking in your pocket to check the time, right?" Mackenzie asked in all seriousness.

Johnny chuckled, shaking his head, "No. I'm looking for the ring..."

"The ring?!" She yelled, everyone looking sat her for the second time, but this time she didn't care, "Johnny... are you doing what I think you're doing?"

"See, that depends," He smirked, getting on one knee and opening the box that contained the diamond ring, "do you think I'm proposing?"

Mackenzie's eyes began to gloss over, as he jumped into his arms, "Yes!"

"But, Mackenzie, I didn't even-"

"YES!"

"Can I at least-"

"Yes, Johnny, yes, I'll marry you."

Johnny frowned, "But I didn't even get to ask yo-"

Mackenzie cut him off by smashing her lips on his, in front everyone, even though there may have been some lingering eyes, she didn't care; she'd let the entire restaurant know Johnny was hers, okkurtt!

Johnny let out a surprised moan, pulling away at the sound of applause from all around them, smiling at everyone before they both stood up and bowed, playfully.

Mackenzie tugged on his jacket when the guests from all around returned back to their meals, standing on her tip toes to whisper in his ear, "Why don't we... get out of here?" She smirked.

"B-But, you're dessert." He mumbled as Mackenzie began to pull him towards the front to pay, she couldn't wait any longer.

Mackenzie giggled, smirking in the process, "My dessert is right here."

The End.... End :)

so that was the end of mind wreck, i hope you enjoyed the book, and especially the ending. if jenzie wasn't endgame, i'd get attacked, so ://