22

john.

kenz?

mackenzie

yeah...

john.

i need ur help

mackenzie

?

"I can't believe you actually went to fight him, Johnny, that wasn't my intention." Mackenzie said, patting his bloodied nose with a wet rag, "I just wanted you to know the truth."

Johnny shrugs, looking in Mackenzie's eyes, "Asshole deserved it." Mackenzie smiled weakly at him, "He didn't even want to apologize, he was owning it."

"Okay, can we not talk about him." Mackenzie mumbled as she moved onto his hand.

He nodded, an awkward smile showing on his face. Mackenzie went back to her medicine cabinet, pulling out a bottle of rubbing alcohol.

"This is gonna burn, okay?" Mackenzie murmured.

Sucking in a breath, Johnny nodding his head for Mackenzie to continue, wincing when he felt the cool 😎 burn on his wounds. He shuffled a bit, but stopped when Mackenzie looked up at him with soft eyes, allowing her to finish without trouble.

She grabbed some ace bandages, wrapping them around his hand tightly, but slowly.

"Mackenzie..." Johnny muttered, and Mackenzie hummed in response, "Thank you..."

"Anytime, Johnny..." She moved away from him, looking down at his stomach and grabbing the peas she left on sink, handing them to him with a towel wrapped around it, "He got you pretty good, huh?"

"Not really," Johnny gloated, "You should see him."

Mackenzie laughed, "So, when are you going back to school?"

Johnny looked over, pretending to ponder on the question, "I'm not sure, probably in September..."

"But you don't start until September, John..."

Johnny chuckled, grabbing her waist and kissing her neck softly, "I know, I wanna be here with you."

smh... y'all wanted happy shit so i'll give y'all happy shit bc lemme tell you, i could've FLIPPED THIS SHIT ALLLL THE WAY AROUND