16

3 DAYS L8R hehe

Johnny let out another sob as he paused the episode of Gossip Girl that took over the television screen. He thought he heard something, but nothing but his sniffles filled the household and he pressed play.

Johnny's eyebrows furrowed when he heard a knock on the door, he contemplated ignoring it, but it seemed they wouldn't stop knocking.

"No one's home." Johnny yelled with a crack voice, followed by a sniffle, hoping the person would just eventually go away.

But he got off of the couch and groaned when the person at the door knocked even harder, "For fuck's sake." He grumbled, yanking the door open.

His face dropped even more when he saw Mackenzie, "The fuck do you want?" He snarled, making Mackenzie's eyes widen.

Johnny was such a sweet, somewhat innocent soul, she never expected him to say anything in that nature to her. And he didn't mean it, he missed her to death, obviously, he was crying about her all weekend.

"Hi, Johnny. I saw your car..." She trailed off nervously, playing with her fingers, her heart cracked at his current state. His hair a mess, his cheeks look damp and his eyes were bloodshot. He was wearing the same outfit from when she last saw him. "I-I came to see you."

Johnny scoffed, looking off fo the side swiftly before turning back to her, "Yeah, I can see that... but that doesn't mean I want to see you."

"I deserved that-"

"Yeah," He choked out, "You fucking did."

"Johnny, I am so sorry, but I need you to hear me out-"

"No! You put me through shit without hearing my side of the story... ever. So why should I listen to the bullshit you're gonna feed me?"

Mackenzie's eyes began to gloss over as she remained silent, and Johnny almost felt bad for her.

Almost.

"You're so full of it, Mackenzie. Fuck off." He said, slamming the door in her face as he continued back to his sulking.

Mackenzie left out in front of his doorstep, sliding down on the door as she just cried her eyes out; cried until she couldn't anymore.

we LOVE angst amirite, gorls?!?!