Starscream x Cocky! Cybertroian! Reader

Yay an update! Special shout out to @Poppi_Prime301 for this idea, more ideas are on that way, also quiz for the day, who is my favorite Cybertron off of Tfa (hint it's a decepticon)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:/:Y/n:/:

Strutting threw the halls with a high smirk and a dominant aura reflecting off of my presence, I was in a good mood because I roasted Starscream with Knockout in front of Lord Megatron. Primus that did feel good. I felt amazing knowing that I made my SIC feel all grumpy, all because I said this...you now what, picture this.

I was having a chat with Lord Megatron and Knockout since we were curious on how he controlled the Dark Energon without showing any pain or any flaws with his health. All of the sudden Starscream comes in, cheering like he decapitated Optimus Prime.

"What got you in a good mood, Screamer?" I asked with a confused look plastered on my face plates. "Oh, nothing, other than I just found another mine stocked with Energon~" he purred out, fluttering his wings gleefully. I inwardly sighed and smiled, he knew how much I thought of my spark mate fluttering his wings about, always brought me into a good mood.

I was interrupted by Knockout saying, "Really, that's what got a bounce in your step, more Energon? Where are we going to even put it? We're stocked on it!" He bellowed out. Starscream wings drooped at that. "I don't know." He muttered.

"I know, why don't we go give it to the Autobots, I'm sure there's love some!" I said sarcastically. "Well, why would we do that Y/n, there the enemy!" S.S. Said not catching my sarcasm. I deadpan at him and snap "I was being sarcastic you air head! No wonder you can fly without transforming, your helm if full of helium!"

He growled at that and stalked away, obviously pissed at me, I could care less, I'm back in my original conversation with my Liege and Medic.

So that's why I'm in a good mood. I walked to my berthroom, but stopped. Starscream was in my berth, not a surprise, but he was tearing up. Coolant was running down his cheeks and dropped onto my berth.

I sighed and walked to my depressed Sparkmate and got into the berth with him. I spooned him from behind and rested my helm on his. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say it that harsh." I said.

Waiting for a reply, I power offed my optics. I felt my berth shift from Starscream moving around, turning to bury his helm in my chest. "You are forgiven, but don't do it again." His normal scratchy voice said. I smiled and got into the little spoon position and smiled.

I'm happily content where I am, in the arms of my sparkmate, and as a bonus, Soundwave recorded the burn earlier so I can hold it as blackmail. I'm such an afthole to Starscream, but he knows I love him anyways, it's just how I show my affection to him. Slowly we drifted if to recharge, dismissing the cybercat that cuddled between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All I got to say is this is short as hell, I'm sorry, but it's literally 12:00, and my cat is calling for meh, I love y'all and have a good night!