Chapter 1

No one's POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

It was early morning when Clary woke up. She had hit the snooze button on her alarm clock for about the 7th time. She hesitantly got out of bed to get her morning ready. It was the weekend but she was planning to meet up with Simon at Taki's so she couldn't sleep in anymore. As Clary walked down the stairs she noticed her mum was already up and having breakfast. "Hey mum, you are up before me this morning," Clary said walking up to her mum, "I thought I would tell you that your distant cousins are coming over for about a year later today," Jocelyn says to Clary. "I did not think I had any cousins or any other relatives because I have never met them before, what are their names?" Clary says back to Jocelyn, "I know you never met any of my relatives because I like it just it being us two, their names are Faith and Lily," Jocelyn says. Clary realized the time and that she was going to be late to meet up with Simon so she quickly waved to her mum and left.

When Clary got to Taki's she noticed a few moving trucks outside an old mansion. It looked like someone was going to be moving in since there was no one living there before. She walked into Taki's and saw Simon and started to walk towards him but stopped when she noticed two teenagers that looked her age walking out of Taki's. Simon walked over with a worried face. "Is something wrong?" asked Simon. She said that it was nothing and they both sat down at a nearby table. Simon and Clary had ordered and started talking about how her distant cousins were coming over tonight.

After Clary got home she had noticed six suitcases at the front door. Jocelyn walked out of the kitchen to see Clary, "Hey Clary, Faith and Lily arrived, they're upstairs in the spare room," Jocelyn says to her as she pulls her into a hug. Clary walked up the stairs. She was more nervous than ever since she had never met anyone in her family before. She walked into the room and saw a girl with long dark brown hair and brown eyes and a girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes. "Hey I am Cla__" Clary tries to say as she was interrupted by one of them, "OMG you look so much prettier than I imagined, I'm Lillian but everyone calls me Lily for short," Lily says to Clary. "Sorry for Lily interrupting you, but I am Faith," Faith says to Clary. We can't wait to get to know you over this year, Lily and Faith say with a bright and excited smile. Everything went really well. They talked and got to know each other and became quite close.

***

A/N

Hey, guysss! It's Lily and Faith here. We hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story we are writing. Sorry if it's not as long as you hoped but we will try to post longer chapters in the future. Just a heads up as well, we are both in high school so, at times, it might be hard to post often but we will try once or twice a week. Thanks again for reading, see you in the next one! 

Post your fav ShadowHunter in the comments!!  :)

Also if you have any ideas for future stories or chapters, feel free to comment them down below! :)

That's all, thanks guys!!

Byeeeee