Chapter 5

Clary's POV

I'm still trying to accept and get into my head that I'm a shadowhunter. It's honestly kinda crazy and like a dream. But everyone is talking about demons running around Brooklyn. It is too much for me to handle at the moment, I will just go to school like normal and try to avoid Jace, Izzy and everyone else that I know is a shadowhunter. I hear a knock at the door as I walk over to the bathroom to brush my hair and see Jace, Izzy and Alec standing in the front door as my mum opens the door, I run back to my room trying to not make a sound so I don't have to deal with any of this shadowhunter business. "Hi Jocelyn, is Clary still here?" I hear Jace say to my mum. "Yeah she is upstairs I will get her," I hear as my mum walks up the stairs. I need a way to get out this house without them knowing I have left or go out on a search party to find me, I grab my school bag and climb out the window to the fire escape ladder.

Jocelyn's POV

As I open Clary's door it had looked like she had gone out the fire escape ladder since the window was open.

Jace's POV

As I stand at the doorway I see Faith and Lily come down, "Oh hey did not know you guys were here," Faith says, "Yeah we came to walk to school with you guys just to make sure nothing bad happens since Clary now knows she is a shadowhunter," Izzy explains to them. Izzy and I go up to find Clary so we can talk to Clary because Jocelyn has not come down for quite some time. Once we had gotten upstairs Jocelyn was running around grabbing things "Jocelyn, what are you doing?" I questioned her. "Well it looks like Clary has snuck out so I am grabbing a few things of hers so we can track her," Jocelyn answered, "Ok, what are we waiting for since there is Freddy Diablo running around," Izzy said frightening me a bit.

Author's Note

Ok so Faith and I have been busy and I have been working on chapter 5 and 6 so this chapter is short but hopefully, I will make it longer.