Chapter 3

Izzy's POV

I can tell that Clary has a crush on Jace because she always gets nervous around him, it is very obvious.

Everyone had woken up since we had a sleepover last night so we all went downstairs to have breakfast, "Hey Jace, nothing really that personal but, do you like Clary?" I ask him while handing him a waffle. "Why are you asking me that?" he replies back to me. "Oh I don't know, "I was just wondering", I say with an evil and knowing grin. I quickly walk back into the room with the girls, "What were you talking about with Jace?" Jessa asks me. "Nothing," I say out loud "I will tell you later", I whisper afterward. We proceed to get dressed and rush downstairs for breakfast. Jace is still standing there eating his breakfast and I see Clary walk up to him. Lily and Faith give me a look and I realized that they notice it as well. We grin at each other and keep watching.

Clary stands next to Jace and awkwardly waves at him. Jace turns to her with a smirk on his face. They just stare at each other for a while so Clary decides to try to make conversation to end the awkwardness.

"Hi, I don't think we've really talked that much before", she says.

They talk for a few minutes about their interests and themselves. Then everyone is called to watch a movie.

Everyone knows that they like each other. Can't they just be together already? It is killing everyone....well apart from them obviously. We need to create a plan to get them together. I look at Faith and Lily with an evil grin, they knew exactly what I was thinking and that we needed a plan.

-Later that day-

Jace's POV

I walk past one of the empty rooms trying to find Clary for Izzy, I knock on the door and get no response so I open the door and find her drawing. I stand there for a little while till she turned around, "Are you spying on me?" Clary says to me, "Maybe," I say back, "Izzy was looking for you so I was helping her," I include. After I had finished talking to Clary, Izzy had walked into the room, "Why didn't you text or shout that you found her," Izzy tells Jace as she pulls Clary out of the room.

Clary's POV

I was drawing when I could feel a presence near me so I turn around to find Jace standing there. We talk for a while then Izzy walks in and pulls me out of the room to her room. "Why do you have to pull so hard Iz?" I say to her, "Well if I had found you sooner, we would not be in rush," she says back to me. "What are we rushing for exactly?" I ask Izzy. "Well Magnus is throwing a party tonight and we have to get ready, we only have 3 hours," Izzy says as she looks through her closet for dresses. She hands me a dress before I go and get changed when I stepped out of the bathroom and look into the mirror it hugs my curves and is a bit tight on me but it is Izzy's dress everything is very tight anyways.

-A few hours later (party time)-
I walk into Magnus's house with Izzy, Jess, Faith, Lily, Maia, and Tessa. We all were handed refreshments as we walked through the door. There were a lot of people at the party. Especially, people, I didn't know, so I felt quite uncomfortable. I stood there in the corner by myself trying to figure out what to do, everyone had left to the dance floor to either dance or talk to the others. I stood there by myself for a long time until Jace walked up to me. "Hey," I say to him awkwardly, "Hey I was wondering if you would like to go and dance with me and the others?" he asks me, "sure why not," I say back to him as he pulls me towards our friends.

It had felt like we had been dancing for a long time now so I go over to the table with the punch and get another drink. Once I had finished the drink, I look at my phone and see a message from my mum.

Can you come home I have something to tell you, bring Faith and Lily with you.

I go and grab Faith and Lily, then say goodbye to everyone and head home.

As we walk through the door we see a few boxes on the lounge room floor. I call out for my mum, she comes out from the kitchen holding another box. "What is going on mum?" I ask her. "Oh well, Faith and Lily will be officially living with us because of the problems back at their home," my mum says to us. Faith, Lily and I jump up and down hugging each other with excitement. We help with the boxes and then rush up to their room again. We had a lot to talk about. I've always wanted sisters so I am not alone. We chatted about what we'd do and how much fun it was going to be. We honestly couldn't believe it and it feels like a dream. Afterward, we skype called the group to tell them the good news. Everyone was very excited about Faith and Lily moving in, we talked to them till midnight.

A/N

Heyyyyyyy guys,

It's Lily and Faith here again! :)

We hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment how this story is coming along. There will be a new chapter out really soon!

Comment how you think this story is coming along and your favorite rune. 

Word count - 975