Chapter 2

Clary's POV

When I wake up, I decide to look at my phone. While scrolling through Instagram I notice that Faith and Lily have Instagram so I get up and go to their room. "Hey can I come in?" I ask them, I hear no response at first but then I hear them downstairs. Before I go downstairs I get changed into something comfy since I have to go to school today and quickly run downstairs.

No one's POV

Once Clary gets downstairs, Jocelyn walked over to her and handed Clary a plate of waffles. "Hey sweetie, Faith and Lily need to attend school so they are going to school with you so that all of you have someone you know, go and get yourselves ready, I will take you to school", Jocelyn says to all of the girls. They all go and get themselves ready for school. Clary was excited for Faith and Lily coming to school with her, it was the first time she had more people than just Simon to hang out with. Clary was sad that Simon was not attending school with her since he was staying at the other school they were in together.

They all get into Jocelyn's car and she drives them to school.

Lily's POV

Both Faith and I are a bit nervous and scared about attending school since we were homeschooled. Jocelyn drops us at school and I am the last one to get out of the car, only by force. School is probably the worst place where I want to be. Clary leads Faith and I to the office so we can get our timetables. We were all starting in a new school since Clary had to move schools so it all looked new to Faith and I since we were loners a bit back at home.

The office lady hands us our timetables and calls for three students to come and show us around the school. As they come in two of them look like siblings then the other one has blonde hair. "Hey, I am Jace and these are my friends Izzy and Alec" Jace says to us. "I am Clary and these are my distant cousins Faith and Lily," Clary says before I can open my mouth to introduce us.

They take us on a short tour of the school then take us to class since all six of us have the same timetable. We walk into the classroom and sit down. The teacher starts the lesson and we have science first so there is nothing really special that we really need to learn.

After class we all head off to English. Another subject where there is nothing special to learn. The class went on for what felt like ages then we got out of class and went to lunch. "Do you want to sit with us?" Izzy asks Clary, Faith and I. We agreed to sit with them for lunch. "This is Tessa, Magnus, Jessa, Sebastian, Ragnor and Maia" Jace says pointing to each one of them. "It is nice to meet you all, I am Lily, this is Faith and that's Clary," I say introducing us.

After lunch, we head off to math. We all did not want to go because what Maia quotes from teen wolf. 'I hate math. It is pointless' I use that quote so many times because it is partly true.

Faith's POV

It came to the end of the day and Clary had said to us that we have to walk home or catch the bus. But it was only a ten-minute walk so we decided that we were going to walk home. We started to head out of the school gates when we heard Izzy call out our names, we stopped and turned around. "Do you want to come over?" Izzy asks us. "Yea sure, I don't think my mum would mind," Clary says to Izzy. We head over to Izzy's car and see Jace and Alec standing next to Alec's car. We all hop into Izzy's car and the boys go into Alec's car. When we arrived at their house, we couldn't believe it. It was like a mansion.

A/N

Heyyy guys,

We both hope you are enjoying this story that we are writing. What do you think of it so far?

Do you have any suggestions on how we could make this story better? Feel free to leave any suggestions or questions you have :)

Question of the day: Is there any characters you dislike or least like? Comment it down below!

Thanks for reading, see you in the next one! :)

Byeeeeeee