Goggles x reader

This was requested by night_worrior
Hope you enjoy (:

F/f/v= funny favourite video

Goggles was a very happy Squid. Cheering up squids and octolings wherever he went. It was like he was magical making people laugh and smile. But his magic didn't work on me.

I wasn't very social and I wasn't good at turf wars. I was even worse and ranked mode. If I did went out I only went out to buy things for my house, or myself. I do have a few friends which I see a lot but I'm usually just sat at home.

I'm not depressed, I'm just shy and awkward. I can't help it Iv always been like that. Only the people who I find decent can make me feel a little happier.

The time was 9:35 and I decided to get some food, I didn't eat yesterday because I just wasn't hungry. It was like my body was forcing me to stop. But now I'm hungry and grumpy because I have to go to makomart to get something. And going out means one thing.
Socialising.

I don't get why people would want to be my friend because I'm boring, grumpy,short tempered, and I'm not fun to be around. But who am I to stop them, I want friends who understand me and won't just try and make everything into a joke. Someone who will care for me and look out for me.

Did I mention I'm also new? I don't think I did. I'm currently level 13 which is pretty ok since I don't do a lot of turfs. I don't understand how my team wins, the opposite team have like level 40 and higher on their team! I feel a easy target, just because I'm pretty bad.

I was looking around my apartment for some spare clothes. I threw on a simple t-shirt and wore fake contacts. I wore shorts which covered my knees and took some money.

Finally arriving at makomart I look around and it's not very busy. Their were a few people here and there but no one seemed interesting. I grabbed the box of cereal and payed for it.

As soon as I left the store I bumped into someone and I landed on the ground. I opened my eyes and I felt instant pain.

" I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going I hope your ok "

I saw his hand and he pulled me up. I took one good look at him and knew who it was right away

Goggles

" oh it's alright I wasn't looking where I was going "
I said with my monotone voice.

" oh well I hope I didn't ruin your day "
He said looking into my e/c eyes.
I looked back and we stayed like that for 4-5 minutes. I snapped out of it and shook my head, which caused the male to giggle.

" no I'm fine t-thanks for asking "
I said a tint of pink on my cheeks.

"So um, what are you doing today"

He asked me looking at the sky which wasn't cloudy.

" uh well ya see"

I said nervously blushing

" I haven't got a lot of friends so if you would like to come round your more then welcome "

You took a minute to realise what you just said and mentally facepalm.
His beautiful blue eyes lit up

" sure I'd love to and don't worry I'll be your friend "

" w-wow r-really thanks goggles. I'm y/n"

You smiled brightly at him

" y/n suits you "

He said and chuckled.

Inkopolis was getting a bit busier and we decided to leave. I felt his hand brush against mine and blush. His hand felt warm, I wanted to hold it
I blushed and mentally face palmed for thinking that. But it was true.

I remember in 5th grade people talking about little crushes on boys and I think I just had my first one. I mean I'm only new and he's already my friend?!

Honestly I don't understand why people even bother to hang around with me. Like I said before, I'm boring and unsociable. And goggles is the opposite.

" hey um goggles, do you want to uhhh come round to mine and hangout"

I asked him and cringed.

His eyes lit up like a puppy.

"Sure thing"!

You smiled at him and he gave you a childish grin.

~ time skip to your house~

You opened your door and he followed behind you. His eyes gazing everywhere

" wow your house looks nice"
He said calmly, you blushed and turned around

" thanks but it's nothing special I mean I'm only level 13 "

" yes well for a level 13 your pretty cute" he said under his breath, loudly enough for you to hear.

~ time skip~

It's been 20 minutes since goggles came round and you enjoyed every second.

For the first time in ages you were actually laughing. He started putting try not to laugh videos on and it was a challenge.

Goggles started covering his mouth with his hand and you were trying to keep a straight face. After a minute or two f/f/v came on and you both laughed hard.

Goggles p/o/v

Seeing y/n smile and laugh made my heart flutter. Iv seen her around Inkopolis and she had never smiled or seemed happy until now

" that was s-so funny " she said wiping her eyes from the tears.

Seeing her dreamy e/c lit up made me get lost in them

My body moved next to hers. We were inches away, noses touching I leaned in and kissed her for about 7 seconds.

Y/n p/o/v

I felt a pair of soft lips on mine as goggles kissed me sweetly. My eyes shot open and I was confused but extremely happy.

Even if I just met him Iv took a strong liking to him.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.